Battle of calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you go into Agora -> Simulator, you can input attacking and defending units, wall level etc. and see the potential outcome of the battle. Just set up your details and press "Simulate" button.

Any questions?

DeletedUser

If you go into Agora -> Simulator, you can input attacking and defending units, wall level etc. and see the potential outcome of the battle. Just set up your details and press "Simulate" button.

Any questions?

That way, I know, but I need the way it is done the calculation, as it is for a development of an external application, because I do tools to develop Grepolis Brazil.

I need this data to an application, but can not use the simulator as cookies break rules.

DeletedUser620

That way, I know, but I need the way it is done the calculation, as it is for a development of an external application, because I do tools to develop Grepolis Brazil.

I need this data to an application, but can not use the simulator as cookies break rules.

We kindly ask for your understanding that we will not publish the algorithms of our battle system.

DeletedUser

We kindly ask for your understanding that we will not publish the algorithms of our battle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.