Attack reports

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The beginner's protetion is already over for some of us, Antiquity players!

Share here your battles! :)

yonut258

Game support
Not an epic battle though
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

FA9Z6Ax.png

DeletedUser4419

gC0RHZdIQ3iNPWZRLaZMiQ.png

I'm starting to like this game, down the colony ship.

DeletedUser4198

Nah, i joined this as soon as I possibly could - and logged in to find players at 3K already. I still cant build ships, but am being farmed by players waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me. I am active and working hard, but lose everything to stupid farming runs - it is just frustrating. Goodbye.

Nah, i joined this as soon as I possibly could - and logged in to find players at 3K already. I still cant build ships, but am being farmed by players waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me. I am active and working hard, but lose everything to stupid farming runs - it is just frustrating. Goodbye.

This is a war game.... and situations like this tend to happen.....
But there are ways to avoid this and also prevent it from happening... which is mainly same ways as in normal servers.....

So if you want to give up... do so but do not blame others for it..... If you joined a bit late this does not mean that rest of players should be put on hold so as you grow and attack you when ever you feel handy for it.
If you want to give up do so quietly and in silence.... other wise find way to cope with your nearby town owners and fight for your survival as you ought to do on a war game.

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif