Fixed Army dissapear

DeletedUser4846

This may be interesting, how did you notice the player was on vm if you were able to attack him first? And who is this player? You can also send me the details via PM.
It's the same problem as we already reproted last week tho, when players are in vacation mode, we are still able to send an attack but then the units disapear (while still counting as part of the city population). Trying to send a spy however correctly indicates that the player is on vacation mode

My teammates FOU FURIEUX and Jinx again lost some units and are hoping to get them back soon ^^'

morkan

Calydonian Boar
Confirmed bug reproduction
i will provide photos for more info for the developers
I do it x2 to check it before i say confirmed
I dissapeard some of my units to check if it was happening and it did so..
This problem happens when you attack a player in vacation mode
Steps
1.Found a player in vacation mode
2. I choose the minumum number of troops to sent for an attack
3.I press the attack
4.Message arrives players is on vacation mode
5,Unit seem to be still there but they are not actually there cause when you will choose a city for attack it will show less troops than you have
Photo with Agora/Attack movement/Stationed troops/Attack on city
Screenshot_4.png

Than if you refresh the browser the units dissapear
Also cause this was after confirmation i had sent an attack before so another picture with the barracks that shows all the slingers i was supposed to have
Photo with barracks and troops
Screenshot_5.png

I hope all these was helpfull for the devs

gobt

Divine Envoy
My troops too disapeared:( I was trying to send troops back from support and i lost 700 sling 200 horse 25 ls and 60 fast trasports

Last edited:

gobt

Divine Envoy
Patient i know you are uspet but iam sure they gonna return our troops , i cant do anything since yesterday just waiting for the troops

gobt

Divine Envoy
3rd day today i dont have troops and also i lost a cs and some trooops again yesterday if they dont recover today my troops ill stop i cant play this way

neksam1980

Minotaur
Units that you lost due to a bug have just been recovered. We appologize for the inconvenience. nothing recovered

-Ix-Q37cQfyX_C33wDRDMA.png

Last edited:

agnesius

Calydonian Boar
Hi
Sending back 50 FTS + 12 slingers + 65 horsemen from a siege, they disappeared... no commands, no movements...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
An attempt to fix the issue has been deployed, from now on attacking a player on VM should no longer make the units disappear. Please let us know if you still experience the issue, and if that's the case also provide as many useful details as possible so that our devs can look into that again :)

Thank you!

neksam1980

Minotaur
for me the issue still exists. what exactly details . I send support to another island and trying to withdraw them they disappear without to free the population

neksam1980

Minotaur
Necksam1980:
Sandbox16:
Chrome64:
Reproduction steps:

1. [1].150 biremes/90fastBoats+1slow /700swords/680archers/92oplites in support at [town]1824[/town]
    [2].2020/03/23 14:51:56 I reatreated biremes ok
    [3].Than I tried to retreat the 1 slow transport boat with 32 oplites and recieved an error
    [4] On my second attempt all gone exept 15 oplites that return to base without transport boats
osECnwuqQ-O1O3JPBODt5w.png

IV0B7oYiSOy2twqkH8aliQ.png

Detailed error description (What you see):

How it should be:

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What units are you missing now? I see you still have all the Bireme and Hoplites