Fixed Army dissapear

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if more attacks disappear.

Screenshot-141.png

DeletedUser4846

The issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if more attacks disappear.
The issue keeps happening, I've just lost all my slingers, horsemen and harpies...

Did a ticket in the support service about it

Edit : thanks for allowing me to recover my units !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4846

Lost my units again, attacked a player who was apparently in Holidays Mode to dodge an attack and lost all my fast transport ship (so obviously the bug keeps happening). Would be nice to get them back please <3

By lost I mean they disapeared but still exist

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4849

Please note, the bug is not fixed

Frunze:
Sandbox 16:
Browser: Internet Explorer
Reproduction steps:
  1. withdraw a part of army from the conquest (30 light ships) - everything happens as expected: got a withdrawal report, incoming support appeared in the command list.
  2. withdraw a part of army from the conquest (480 land units and 15 transport boats)
  3. got an error message, that too more units were selected - NOK. I have calculated the right quantity of units and boats before withdrawal requested.
  4. after refresh the page, the army has disappeared. No report about withdrawal, no incoming support from the city, no information about army in the barracks.
Detailed error description (What you see):
No report about withdrawal, no incoming support from the city. In the Barracks no information about army existing. In the Agora no information about army outside.
How it should be:
I should get a withdrawal report and should appear an incoming support command in the command list.

Screenshot:
bugi3.jpg

bugi1.jpg

bugi-2.jpg

DeletedUser4845

Screenshot_2020-03-16 Grepolis - 00 Malloy.png

I retired from the conquest
the light ship , the slingers and the harpies
and they disappeared

Pastor4

Divine Envoy
After sending my light ship to accompany a colony ship the siege began, I recalled my ls and they never returned home. I refreshed the game and still no light ship, I deleted the report before realizing they were no home, can someone help fix this please.

DeletedUser4849

So it seems, the issue is common for all players: do not call back the troops, because high risk of loose them.

abdallah2000

Divine Envoy
I am also with this problem, 600 slingers and 700 hoplites from my city are missing, they are showing up in the barracks, but there is no one in the village

DeletedUser4846

Some members of my alliance, FOU FURIEUX and SHLTR, have units which disappeared, but they're struggling with the creation of a forum account.

DeletedUser4876

Troops are lost by attacking the Barbarian Village. No Motion to see in the list. Troop-Button outside of the Island.

zffgysbab17.jpg

jbeaxqntd91.jpg

DeletedUser4880

same problem i have all my attack vanished but processed and barrack say to me that i have it. please fixed fast.

Absinthe
Beta world 16
Firefox
Screenshot:

yn1s7asQT.gif

yn1sOHU7W.png

DeletedUser4880

Some members of my alliance, FOU FURIEUX and SHLTR, have units which disappeared, but they're struggling with the creation of a forum account.

i had same problem for do account. tell them to go in the forum website HOME for registration. i tried to register me from here and it doesn't work.

DeletedUser4839

Lost some harpies and chariots trying to attack 2 people on vm :(

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Lost some harpies and chariots trying to attack 2 people on vm :(
This may be interesting, how did you notice the player was on vm if you were able to attack him first? And who is this player? You can also send me the details via PM.