Fixed Army dissapear

morkan

Calydonian Boar
Morkan:
Beta world 16:
Google Chrome:
Reproduction steps:
Tryed to attack a player with the army and said army is not there and it vanished (after i send some other troops that were left and said player is on vacation):
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):

I will provide 2 pictures so to verify that troops are not anywhere else
and i don't have them in anywhere esle
:

Picture
Picture 2

Last edited:

DeletedUser4844

They are still dissapeared. Never came back to my village .. But i can see them that they exist in the barracks.

morkan

Calydonian Boar
To me yes i also refreshed just now that i saw your message and the army is still missig but the barracks show that i have them also the population is occupied by the missing troops

Hello I also lost some defensive troops while trying to draw them from an active conquest
king of your city:
sandbox16:
mozilla:
just draw them froma agora:

I cant see my troops anywhere,they exist but in an other plane of our multiverse:

My army should probably now returning
:

picture 2.png

picture 3.png

picture 4.png

Screenshot_4.png

Attachments

• picture 2.png
    picture 2.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

morkan

Calydonian Boar
Also my slingers dissapeard again

I tryed to attacked a player in vacation mode and the units dissapeard so i think that it have to do something with the interaction of players that are on vacation mode

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Looks like I can fix it manually but some attacks keeps disappearing, I'm contacting the development team.

In the meantime, have you noticed some additional details on attacks that disappear compared to attacks that are processed without any issue?

no they werent where is the report and the bp I should have goten!
for 90 biremes and 40 full fast transports I should have at least gotten 500 defensive bp but I got nothing I got the other bp from defending another town
Screenshot_1.png

morkan

Calydonian Boar
The info i got is that happend both times when i tryed to attack a player in vacation mode
(my troops are normal now and will try to avoid hitting vacation mode players)