Acknowledged Ares' sacrifice cannot be used

Archneth

Divine Envoy
Ingame Nick: Archneth
Affected world(s): ZZ20
Browser: Google Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Worship Ares
  2. . Recruit and stock your city slingers, hoplites, horsemen and new mythical unit spartois
  3. . Use the spell Ares' sacrifice from the little right spell window (next to your god's image) on the city
Detailed error description (What you see): Nothing happens when I click on the spell, I don't lose my favor nor my units and I don't get fury. I don't even have any information message !

Please, note if the spell is used from : clicking on your city -> spells -> Ares' sacrifice, the game displays a pop-up asking if the player wants to launch it but nothing happens either

How it should be: If I understood well, the spell should have consumed part of my units : up to 100 population and generate some fury.

Screenshot:

and then nothing...

Topolino 98

Pegasus
It only works when you only have one type of unit in the city, i don't know if it's a Bug or it should really work like that. @Arci

For example, i moved my troops away by sending a support, leaving only 5 horsemans in the city and i took 15 Fury (5 horsemans=15 pop.)
Ares sacrifice.jpg

macchia80

Divine Envoy
Ingame Nick: Archneth
Affected world(s): ZZ20
Browser: Google Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Worship Ares
  2. . Recruit and stock your city slingers, hoplites, horsemen and new mythical unit spartois
  3. . Use the spell Ares' sacrifice from the little right spell window (next to your god's image) on the city
Detailed error description (What you see): Nothing happens when I click on the spell, I don't lose my favor nor my units and I don't get fury. I don't even have any information message !

Please, note if the spell is used from : clicking on your city -> spells -> Ares' sacrifice, the game displays a pop-up asking if the player wants to launch it but nothing happens either

How it should be: If I understood well, the spell should have consumed part of my units : up to 100 population and generate some fury.

Screenshot:

and then nothing...
yeah you have to use the same type of troops for example 100 slingers or 100 archers etc..

gimli1001

Divine Envoy
Its not true. You can use it with different type of troops.

1613459440484.png
1613459473014.png

What happens is that you can't use it if there are more of 100 units in the city. So if you have 60 slingers and 50 hoplites you have to send 10 units away so in the city there will only be 100 troops that will be the one sacrificed, otherwise, you can't cast the spell.