Ares Rage, seems to be inactive.

Thalassius

Centaur
Seems to be stack at level 1.
I made several successful attacks, at other players, but I'm still at lvl.1.

SB 17 world.
Firefox latest.

yonut258

Game support
Ares' Rage is a stackable power, meaning that using it multiple times on the same town will increase its level (up to level 10). It cannot be leveled up any other way

yonut258

Game support
I tested this and it's working as intended.
Just to be clear, by using it I mean selecting the item in your inventory/event window and clicking "use" (multiple times to increase level). Is that what you did?
The number of attacks you make from the town where this effect is active does not influence the level.

Thalassius

Centaur
Oh, I'm not sure!
I selected it (at my inventory) and I applied it to my city.
Then I made several attacks, and this effect seemed to be active at my (successful) attacks, yet it remained at initial level.
I meaybe missing something. Not sure though, what it is.

yonut258

Game support
The effect is permanent, it will be applied to all attacks originating from that town from now on.

I selected it (at my inventory) and I applied it to my city.
Okay, so you used one "Ares' Rage' item from your inventory on town X. The effect is on the first level, which means all attacks from X will have a +1% attack bonus. If you have any "Ares' Rage' items left in your inventory and choose to apply them on town X, the effect will go up one level for each item you use.

Thalassius

Centaur
Oh, NOW I got it right!
I think I didn't that.

Then this report is invalid!
Sorry for wasting your time and many thanks for the explanation!!! ;)
If I can make a suggestion, this particulaer effect, needs a better (more thoroughly) explanation (for players not familiar with it).
THANKS AGAIN!!! 8-)