Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Ares can no longer be selected

I am not quite sure what your problem is. Just click on the arrow at the bottom of the list of Gods to scroll down to Aphrodite and Ares.

wupvrpuoo68.jpg

There is only enough space for 6 gods in the window layout (the game designers should have taken the hint^^), so you have to scroll up or down in the list to see them all.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
This is known, but I can only scroll to Aphrodite, after that no god comes to me anymore, although I already use him in at least X cities. It is no longer available in a new city. I can answer the simple things myself. Thanks. Wouldn't have asked the question if I could choose God as usual. Unfortunately, that is no longer possible. Hence my question whether it is limited to a number of cities. Or is it for other reasons?

Too much Ares, maybe not wanted. But nowhere is it like that, so that I assume a mistake in the game.
Too much Ares, maybe not wanted. But nowhere is it so that I assume a bug in the game. I also had a link above so that you can see where I can choose. Ctrl + F5 etc. all done naturally.

Ares can no longer be selected, it is no longer available.

Last edited:

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Unbenannt.GIF
Ares is still hiding. Is no longer available to me. With new cities. With existing ones where it was already elected, it is still there.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
doesn't seem to affect anyone else. Or does nobody have so many cities with Ares as God that nobody else has noticed the problem. I no longer get it to choose from.

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
even in existing cities, it is not available to change. Once again, only where it was previously selected, it is still present. The Ares.
PC, Full-HD, Google Chrome, Edge etc.

it would really be about time when the Ares would be available to me again. Problem exists in google chrome. It's back in Edge and Firefox.

Last edited:

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
So I was able to fix the problem again in Chrome. Once to 110% and then back to 100%, now it's back. Seems to be due to the screen resolution or more monitoring. I have four screens in use and Grepo is running on the penultimate one. They are all the same and, as I said, Edge and Firefox had no problems. All run with FullHD 1920x1080 (24 ")

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thank you for all the info, that's great to hear it was just a browser zoom issue :)

rudolf621

Calydonian Boar
Well not quite. The browsers all run at 100% in FullHD 1920x1080 screen resolution. And as I said before, 4 monitors all of the same type have the same resolution. The Edge and Mozilla had no problems no matter which monitor I opened the game on. The problem was only in Chrome. And not a reduction to 90% brought the solution, which would have been assumed, but I had to scale the browser up to 110% and then set it back to 100% so that the selection box was displayed. In this case, I still claim that the gods menu is inconsistent in relation to the overall box.

There aren't many pixels that are missing, but some are missing. We only have a workaround if someone else should have the problem. But you can also see in the other message that some things are still not appropriate here. Text flow etc.