App Update 2.82 feedback thread

DeletedUser

We are waiting towards ideas and opinions related to App Update 2.82

DeletedUser

well i guess an update is an update. :-/

how bout that easter event!!! cool huh!? same event as last year i believe...yet still not on the damn app!!!!! looks like ill just have to wait for the christmas event...but i bet that wont be on the app this year either.

yay i love getting smashed by event rewards!! X-(

DeletedUser3657

good evening,
ABAIN is right. It is unfair for the players that use the app.
I am not a mobile user but I wonder, can't you fix this problem?

DeletedUser

Not every event is available on mobile, however be aware, that App appeared later than browser version. Our developers are actively working on it and constantly updating the Application. More and more features are available there

DeletedUser

i feel like the devs are working more to make the app look pretty then they are at making it more functional. more veteran players would use the app if it had more function to it.

remember when there was a slide bar across the bottom of the screen? that was friggen genius!! then it was done away with for a single "menu" button. bad call!!

but it looks prettier and i cant deny that. i dont know im just venting now. im sorry i know you guys work hard to give us the best game possible.

DeletedUser

just got app update 2.83....google play store said something about bb codes support...what is that? i know i still cant read/post bb codes on the android app...