App Update 2.80 feedback thread

DeletedUser

If you would like to talk about anything related to Mobile Grepolis, we are looking for it.

DeletedUser

i have feedback on the communicatio hub. you cant go very far back in a message. someone sent me info an hour ago and now that ive had more correspodance with the player the info he gave me i cannot access anymore.

DeletedUser

when will gold trading be implemented into the app?

can the alliance forum be placed in the communcations hub?

will reports be able to be publoshed in the app and also read in the app with the next update?

i like the look of things but are the asthetics necessary to accomplish these changes?

the number of mobile players would probably go up if the app was able to communcate with the pc version better.

also can the app be made able to cancel out the new point of view quest? some people just arent going to play the pc version and the game wont let me accept the reward if i try on my mobile browsers.

DeletedUser

Dear ABAIN,

I will forward the questions and keep you informed when anything becomes confirmed info.

Thank you for your continous support and input on Beta forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We do not have any answer yet. I will keep you informed.

DeletedUser2940

The gold trading won't be implemented in the App.

Sad. Using the app really affects the gameplay possibilities significantly. IMO it should be a port of the whole game, not just a "Grepolis status checker" application. (That's what the mobile-browser version is. The app is still better.)

DeletedUser

the mobile browser version really is terrible isnt it.

eventually if they keep implementing suggestions the app WILL be a port of the game :)

DeletedUser

Sad. Using the app really affects the gameplay possibilities significantly. IMO it should be a port of the whole game, not just a "Grepolis status checker" application. (That's what the mobile-browser version is. The app is still better.)

I have corrected my statement. The gold trading will be implemented in upcoming updates.

DeletedUser

will reports be able to be publoshed in the app and also read in the app with the next update?

the number of mobile players would probably go up if the app was able to communcate with the pc version better.

Reports in App is an approved concept and it will be worked on. We do not know the exact date yet.

DeletedUser

YAY!!! now the antsiness begins!!! lol!!!
does that include all bb codes or just reports?