App 2.107 Feedback

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
We have released the new app version 2.107 (see changelog).
If you have any feedback regarding this version, please share it with us! We are looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you for the question!

Since there is still no announcement in the German Forum, I'll summarize my previous feedback here and starting with the functionality of the new forum:
Basically I like the Forum but I see problems continue, if there are many entries, it needs a long time to scroll down. It will be fine to find a way, to jump a little bit faster to the end of the thread. Still all Internet links, shown as links in blue color a make the typing very unreadable which means the read-flow is extremely disturbed. If many smilies appear in the text or somebody reported a report from a script writer the Forum is just hard to read.
Here, a solution is desirable; so also app player can read the Forum completely and well.

If you will give in a new entries and try to coming back from the keypad there is almost hard to jump back. There are no possibility to leave the keypad modus, and a click in the text field let you come back to the keypad modus again. Please find a easy possibility to come back to the In game Forum and to save the message.

Still spells reports on attacks can not be completely showed. The lower part is missing. If publications are here I can't test it, because so far I couldn’t scroll down.