Fixed After Restart Units are not returning from Bandit Camp, Construction never finishes

DeletedUser3939

Sandbox 7
I was conquered with my last city and then clicked "Take Revenge", thus again on SB 7 like new player start
[island]177778[/island] [town]10066[/town]
Player: Milou The Great

I logged on many times to check if it works, but did not. The Bug startet around 21:00 MEZ on Tuesday, 9. Jan. 2018
I was attacking the bandid camp about 10 times, then I realised the units did not come back. After I had made (with spell) a few more I attacked again, they stayed there, too. So this morning I had a lst try and now I have 3 unfinished attacks/returns.

no need for screen shot.

also, I use no Administrator, so have only 2 constructions going. the first is at zero but does not complete.

thanks for checking

This has nothing to do with your restart or the bandit camp - all commands are concerned, none is arriving/being finished.

I sent some attacks this morning, they are stuck with timer stating 0:00:00, I received no reports, and the troops "vanished". Building and recruiting is stuck as well, and even Grepolympia training...^^

okkuwelsy51.jpg

There were some connection issues as well this morning. Server problems?

Now * Arci * has his "game breaking issue"...^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser3939

after the server update this morning 9 o'clock the construction chain works again
however the units are still lost in the bandid camp

DeletedUser3939

seems to work again, thank you. have my units back and attack again. if they return, i shall confirm here

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There are indeed some server issues that started this night.

The first restore has been done approximately at 00.30 but we discovered that the issue was likely gonna happen again soon, and... the thought was unfortunately correct.

Our developers are still investigating on the root cause, to get rid of this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.