Aegean Battleships - main and daily rewards

What do You think about Main and Daily rewards from Aegean Battleships shoulds go to extended inv. ?

• Yes - its good idea

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No - leave it like is now

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • What ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but only Main rewards should go to extended Inventory

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S.G-1

Cerberus
Hello

I would like to request of Main and Daily revars goes to Extended Inventory
- like in other events ( trial of slingers or spartan assasins ) after achive tree of armour or eggs tree the main revards has been add to extended inventory.

in this battelship play event its a lot of rewards... which is not possible to keep them or sometimes in begining of game use all of them ...

malgai

Hera
If some of the rewards would go to the extended inventory, players could (almost) limitlessly store items in their inventories. The limit of 20 normal inventory slots has it's sense. I wouldn't want players to have more items in their inventories than now.

S.G-1

Cerberus
man , read again
Daily & Main rewards no rewards from shooting
thats mean 10 Ares rages in extended inventory take only 1 place not 10 place in normal one ..

malgai

Hera
You are correct, it would need one spot in the inventory BUT it are still 10 items! I don't care how many spots it takes in the extended inventory, it would just be too much if these rewards would go to the extended inventory.

S.G-1

Cerberus
I see for You is everythink too much ;) best solution is remove inventory ;P
probably You was this one who vote to remove "double bonus" in "incantations circle" event,
because was to much rewards and ballance for weak players was not balanced ...
the balance never will be ok if are microtransactions available ;)

look simple statistic
how many Ares Rages You can get in event time ? 10-13 ?
beetween this reward are other ones 1-2xHarps , 1-2xMantycores , 1-2x pegasus , and few others ...
its really to much ? to get this rewards in extended inventory instead main ?
and daily bonus , if You have lucky You shot it if not - not (14 days ... +/- 7 times maybe You can have lucky )
of corse when You use a lot of gold , the chance is 100% ..

Last edited:
how many Ares Rages You can get in event time ? 10-13 ?

That´s wrong (even if I ignore the fact that storing Ares´ Rage makes no sense at all). During this event, there are no limitations (no cooldown times, no increase in costs, etc) on how often you buy ammunition, and thus no limitations on how often you shoot and how many grids per day you play, and thus no limitations on how many daily specials and grand prizes you can gain. It only depends on how much gold you are willing to spend, and yes, that would cause a major balancing issue. Maybe you cannot imagine how much gold some players are prepared to use in events, especially on younger live worlds, but I have seen numbers that would make you feel dizzy.

Last edited:

S.G-1

Cerberus
on fresh worlds ;) this event is not good ( exclude special worlds where You start with 3 cities ) there is small chance to use all of this rewards ;) for "normal" players ...
on begining of world I would like to have possibility to choose later a better "city" to use this bonus ...

as I give a example in previous events (slingers / spartan assasins ) main rewards goes to external inventory ...

from funny side ,,, this event should be on Xmass time event ;) bag of a lot gifts from Santa ;)