Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Aegean Battleships: Grand Prize Journey lottery

Ingame Nick: Galanoulis
Affected world(s): zz2
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. Spend one map to move your ship on the grand prize section
Detailed error description (What you see):
The pop up windows (see blow screenshot) for the "lottery" of how many moves your ship will move, has a close button. Unfortunately this button can not be used as the window of the lottery disappears by it self exact;y after the completion of the "lottery" of how many steps the ship will move
How it should be:
The window should not disappear automatically right after the selection but let the player close it, otherwise close button has no sense to be there. If someone does not want to see the selector then there should just be a box to not display this window any more.

Screenshot:

ELeU0iW1R-ab4YFNf-2UZw.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The "close" button if clicked closes the window, I can't see the bug here.

If the windows is meant to close automatically what is the point to place a "close" button???

I did not say that the close button is not working, what I said was that the window close automatically, by it self, with out pressing any button straight after the selector is stopped.

And this makes no sense (at least to me) to have a close button (mainly two if you also count the X on the up right corner) to a window that close automatically and this is a window that is supposed to display a result to the player so I assume as long as the player is given the "close" button means that the player should decide when he wants to close this window.... otherwise if this was meant to be clsoed automatically (like on other occasions) then there should not be a close button exactly same way as on those other occasions.
i.e. autoclose and close button can not co-exist on same menu.
(hope explanation this time was more clear)

Yes, the "close" button is unnecessary, and the space it occupies in the "navigation" window would have met a better purpose if it was used for either the option "Don´t show this window again" (as suggested by you) and/or the option "Continue the journey" (so that you could use your next map piece without having to open the window anew).

It´s not a bug but valid feedback, at least. Maybe @Arci could forward it as a suggestion?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yes, the "close" button is unnecessary, and the space it occupies in the "navigation" window would have met a better purpose if it was used for either the option "Don´t show this window again" (as suggested by you) and/or the option "Continue the journey" (so that you could use your next map piece without having to open the window anew).

It´s not a bug but valid feedback, at least. Maybe @Arci could forward it as a suggestion?

That's indeed a valid feedback :)

The button is not useless as in fact it closed the window and speeds up the process.
It is true that other options could have been applied, but not that the button is useless or a bug :)

That's indeed a valid feedback :)

The button is not useless as in fact it closed the window and speeds up the process.
It is true that other options could have been applied, but not that the button is useless or a bug :)

Well is it works as it was designed/ meant to be I would also go with @Draba Aspera proposal as for me it make no sense how it is now and that is why I thought is was a bug.....