Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Aegean Battleships: Event Inventory

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz2, zz13
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Try to take a shot when your event inventory is already full
  2. . Nothing happens - but at that moment there is no information why nothing happens
  3. . Find "Double Prize" and take a shot when you have only one free slot in your event inventory left
  4. . You can take your shot and one of the doubled rewards will be moved to your event inventory - the other half of the doubled reward will be lost - and here again: No warning, no error message prior to the shot

How it should be: There should be an information when you try to take a shot while your event inventory is full, and there should be a warning when you take a shot with "Double Prize" active but only one free slot in the event inventory available.

Screenshot:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I'm a bit confused, is this a single bug or two different ones?

Points 1 and 2 are referring to full inventory but on point 3 you have one spot left.

On full inventory, that's what I see:
upload_2019-8-30_12-39-18.png

Would be interesting to know what happened if you had full inventory but the message was not displayed and if this is happening everytime.

For points 3 and 4... again, that seems an unrelated bug, I just need to be lucky enough to get the 2x to comment on that :D

UPDATE: Got it, I also had myself the feeling the double reward was lost.

Last edited:
Well, for some reason I did not get that tooltip while my inventory was full - I will watch it carefully next time.

And yes, the only relation between the two reports is the inventory - sorry for that, but I did not want to inflate the bug forum.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to create one thread per bug as in fact I will create separate reports for our devs so that's even easier for me :)

Thank you so much!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The other half of the reward will go in the normal inventory button, in the extended bar
That's correct, thank you :)

On this topic, the additional info has been now added on the wiki, which you can find here:
upload_2019-8-30_14-1-13.png

We will also try to squeeze it in the ingame tooltip but I cannot guarantee it will happen unfortunately.
upload_2019-8-30_14-2-36.png

I can confirm this. But you would never expect to find the missing half there, without any notice.

Btw, this behaviour could be exploited...^^

---

Thanks for the addition to the wiki!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Btw, this behaviour could be exploited...^^

Please explain :D

I mean, ok you can get one additional space, but it's better than something that prevents the 2x bonus to be active if you don't have at least 2 free spots.

Let's say, a tiny exploit to prevent a possibly annoying user experience :)

Well, I will make sure that my event inventory will have only one free slot left from now on, at all times....^^

Let's say, a tiny exploit to prevent a possibly annoying user experience :)

But nice to learn that InnoGames wishes to prevent annoying user experiences - at least in events... :p

buffysara

Athena
man hat 5 Slots im Eventinventar ständig belegt
bei jedem Verdopplungsitem geht die Hälfte ins erweiterte Inventar
in Verbindung mit Scout weiß man sogar was

I have 5 slots in Event inventory constantly occupied
with each doubling item half goes into the extended inventory
in connection with Scout you even know what