A Warning Sign before updates

a-tla-s

Pegasus
Some of us write little, others write a lot. Leaders, diplomats etc write usually long texts.
I belong to the long texters and more than once happened to me in the middle of such a long text a pop up window telling me that the game has been updated and I should refresh the page.
:eek:
NO!
NO!

All that writing gone to trash and having to do all over again!
:(

Some say that there is a warning up there in the long read frame where the bug report link is.. I haven't seen that, and I don't know if there is indeed a warning.
But even if there is, our eyes are trained to ignore that annoying frame, thus whatever is inside that.
So, please, for God's sake, MAKE A BRIGHT FLASHING WARNING about a coming update 30-40 seconds before it happens. So that we notice it and save our work before it disappears.

Thank you

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Pro tip: until the page doesn't get reloaded you can navigate through the html code via browser's code inspector and you can "manually" find what you wrote inside the textbox... but obviously this isn't for everyone :p

Updates are usually around 8.30 in the morning, so take care when you do something around that time, and yes, the bug report banner becomes the "incoming update" banner some minutes before, but I can agree that it's not too easy to notice.

I'll ask if we can have something more immediate to see, thanks for letting us know about this!!