A Dark Knight Tale (Chapter 1)

DeletedUser

I was bored last night so i decided to write something, I know im not brilliant but this is about my second or third time writing a story like this

Usually stories begin at the start of an event, well this one begins at the end of a journey....

In a time unknown to existence where powers not explainable rule a world which is somewhat uneven with good and bad there was an knight, A knight who had done so many great things that he had forgotten why he was doing it. A knight who is Noble, Honored and Loyal to his own kingdom, Thought to himself "What is My purpose in this cruel world?" A world which is full of death, destruction and somewhat lack of peace . A knight who had been loyal to his own but had regrets on how many Noble, Loyal and Honorable men had he recklessly Killed in his time on the battle field, Was this for the good of the kingdom or for some other dark secrets he has not been told. The Knight who was having a sudden change of heart thought to himself "Something must be done and to do that I would need to be a Leader myself". A leader who will spread fear upon the brave, A leader who would make even the calmest of men,animals. One day as the sun fell and the skies darkened so did the Knights heart, A heart filled with so many un-answed questions, turned and when this abysmal event happened the Knight almost destroyed a Single Metropolis in a night with his rage and and anger, setting fires, slaughtering City Guards and Royal Soldiers had no idea what future was to come, and in a short time at best, The fierce knight pulled his sword from his last victim as the blood ran down his murderous weapon a blasting flash of light Lit the skies. As the light slowly faded away he saw a shadow in the skies, It was heading Straight for him. He got ready his sword as if he where about to kill this unknown creature... As the shadow started to get bigger and the Knight knew it was getting close he charged at that presence and with a load roar struck the creature with a forceful swing, but then as he was inches from impact, the creature had their weapon ready and both swords collided with each other but the knight's sword shattered as if it where made of glass. Now that the creature was in sight and out of the way of the light that is still slowly fading he see's a man, but this was no ordinary man. The Knight Says to him in a still so angry voice " who are you?"... the man replies "I am Herme's Messenger of Olympus and you have been very cruel and vigorous this dark night, I have come to stop you"..." You're A God" says The Knight, " There isn't any Gods, if you are a God then would I, A mere human, be able to do this..." with his last word he throws his broken sword which is now short sharp and a dagger like shape at the so called God's neck and with a split second of it leaving his hand the sword shard stabs Herme's in the neck........ With what few civilians left to witness such a event the Knight shouts fiercely to every single one of them " You see, there is NO! Gods, they are just creatures who are scared of us, and hide in the skies behind their....." Before the Knight finishes his sentence a lightning bolt comes down and strikes the Knight leaving him unconscious and stunned, laying there almost burnt to a crisp His eyes open widely with eyes so red and evil it was like Zeus had awaken a new terror to this land. The knight gets up and looks back at the half destroyed Metropolis, turns and walks into the Darkness of the forest's.....

To Be Continued....

DeletedUser

I was bored last night so i decided to write something, I know im not brilliant but this is about my second or third time writing a story like this

Usually stories begin at the start of an event, well this one begins at the end of a journey....

In a time unknown to existence where powers not explainable rule a world which is somewhat uneven with good and bad there was an knight, A knight who had done so many great things that he had forgotten why he was doing it. A knight who is Noble, Honored and Loyal to his own kingdom, Thought to himself "What is My purpose in this cruel world?" A world which is full of death, destruction and somewhat lack of peace . A knight who had been loyal to his own but had regrets on how many Noble, Loyal and Honorable men had he recklessly Killed in his time on the battle field, Was this for the good of the kingdom or for some other dark secrets he has not been told. The Knight who was having a sudden change of heart thought to himself "Something must be done and to do that I would need to be a Leader myself". A leader who will spread fear upon the brave, A leader who would make even the calmest of men,animals. One day as the sun fell and the skies darkened so did the Knights heart, A heart filled with so many un-answed questions, turned and when this abysmal event happened the Knight almost destroyed a Single Metropolis in a night with his rage and and anger, setting fires, slaughtering City Guards and Royal Soldiers had no idea what future was to come, and in a short time at best, The fierce knight pulled his sword from his last victim as the blood ran down his murderous weapon a blasting flash of light Lit the skies. As the light slowly faded away he saw a shadow in the skies, It was heading Straight for him. He got ready his sword as if he where about to kill this unknown creature... As the shadow started to get bigger and the Knight knew it was getting close he charged at that presence and with a load roar struck the creature with a forceful swing, but then as he was inches from impact, the creature had their weapon ready and both swords collided with each other but the knight's sword shattered as if it where made of glass. Now that the creature was in sight and out of the way of the light that is still slowly fading he see's a man, but this was no ordinary man. The Knight Says to him in a still so angry voice " who are you?"... the man replies "I am Herme's Messenger of Olympus and you have been very cruel and vigorous this dark night, I have come to stop you"..." You're A God" says The Knight, " There isn't any Gods, if you are a God then would I, A mere human, be able to do this..." with his last word he throws his broken sword which is now short sharp and a dagger like shape at the so called God's neck and with a split second of it leaving his hand the sword shard stabs Herme's in the neck........ With what few civilians left to witness such a event the Knight shouts fiercely to every single one of them " You see, there is NO! Gods, they are just creatures who are scared of us, and hide in the skies behind their....." Before the Knight finishes his sentence a lightning bolt comes down and strikes the Knight leaving him unconscious and stunned, laying there almost burnt to a crisp His eyes open widely with eyes so red and evil it was like Zeus had awaken a new terror to this land. The knight gets up and looks back at the half destroyed Metropolis, turns and walks into the Darkness of the forest's.....

To Be Continued....

This is a nice story.