50 gold for each reported bug

DeletedUser

Have a question Arci, formerly under Geode one got for each reported error here 50 gold. You get the gold only when the bug status was reported, why was this incentive abolished by you here? I know even new brooms sweep well, which status must now have a bug message? To get the 50 Gold, or was this intentionally abolished by you here?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Then I do not need to wonder, which no one here reports a Bug in the Game.

regrads
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Honestly I've never heard about this bonus.

Can you prove some proofs about it? Anyways it's that easy, obviously duplicate/fake bug reports shouldn't get rewarded.
And I wouldn't like to see complaints like "You didn't give me my golds even if this is a bug for me!" or similar ones, that would be awful.

It is true, that you get for every Bug, but only for the First Report of this bug, a Bonus of 50 gold one year ago. Due to my mind there was Never a cancellation of this Procedere.

In real practice, Goede paid it sometimes once in the quarter of a year, so Nobody remember on the submitted reports.

DeletedUser

Have only asked because there has never been an announcement here.
That this practice has been discontinued..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

When the new forum software was introduced, the old bugtracker project was replaced by the new bugtracker forum - thus the "proof" you are asking for is gone. But I can confirm that there used to be an offer of 50 gold per (newly) reported bug as long as I have been on Beta.

To be honest, that reward has been granted so reluctantly over the years (i received it twice, if I remember right, and only after reminding the Beta CM more than once) that most players won´t miss it.

---

On the other hand, the special Beta bonus on gold purchases has vanished from the payment window as well when the payment window got its new layout, and thus gold on Beta is now as expensive as it is on the live markets.

(Also see here: https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/bonus-buying-gold.2870/)

I would have expected an announcement regarding this considerable price change - if it was intended at all.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It's not a decision I can take by myself about giving free gold, I've forwarded your suggestion :)

About the gold bonus at the shop, let me ask for some more details, I'll update you then.

DeletedUser

About the gold bonus at the shop, let me ask for some more details, I'll update you then.
Is a question allowed Arci?
What do you mean with Ally Shop?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

The 50 Gold were directly written to us under Geode, got a Report like this.
ttpvqltzm15.jpg

About the amount of 50 Gold, because everyone knew his mistake was confirmed. I am just asking, from your posting here somehow not smart.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser

I was answering to draba's question.
And how is this going on here, i am a fan of clear conditions here. Is this motivation help to report errors here, now finally abolished or there is still Hope.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, if I didn't say anything yet is because I don't have anything to tell you at the moment.

Calm down, you're always so impatient.

As I previously said, I'll inform you when I'll have more info.

DeletedUser

Calm down, you're always so impatient.
I was already as a small child .. can not do anything about it .. can only watch ..
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Thank you for taking care of it Arci..
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Last edited by a moderator: