2.0 :)

DeletedUser

As many of you know already, 2.0 will be coming to our little server January 11.

What you don't know yet, because this is the very first announcement...

It will be coming to World 3. And World 3 will be a speed 10 world.

Worlds 1 and 2 will not be updated to 2.0 right away. And please remember that this is the test server of Grepolis and, as always, is subject to a reset at any time.

DeletedUser

Okay, some more information.

World 3. Speed 10, unit speed 4. Beginners protection 2 days. Alliance limit 50. Conquest with morale activated. World is subject to reset.

And before everyone starts moaning about morale, I would just like to point out that it is part of the game and always will be. Some worlds in some servers may not have morale activated, but this is a test server. And it is necessary to test all aspects of the game, including morale.

I do not know the exact time of opening. I will not know until the world is minutes away from opening.

And please remember that this server is always subject to being reset at any time.

DeletedUser

I thank all of you for being so patient and I have to ask you to continue to be patient.

2.0 is very different than the previous version of Grepolis and we have discovered something wrong that needs fixing before World 3 can be opened to players. It may very well be that the opening will be delayed until tomorrow.

Trust me when I tell you the wait will be worth it.

DeletedUser

World 3 is now officially open to a maximum of 200 players. There is no tutorial with this world just yet. That will come on Thursday.

I will remind everyone again that there is a very high probability of the world being reset.

But until then... find bugs and Have Fun!!

DeletedUser

The maximum number of players was very quickly reached.

If you were not able to create an account in World 3, I do apologize. Please know that in only a couple more days, it will be open to many more players.