Βug reward program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the bug reward program been cancelled?

If not then please provide clear information about reward receival. i.e. after how long time from report acknowledgment, person responsible for awarding rewards, etc

Please also advise what is supposed to be the response time to acknowledge or decline a bug report (for weekdays as weekends are supposed to be for relaxation and not work)
Also please clarify what happens in cases where a bug is reported and is not acknowledged inside the above time frame and is getting resolved. Does the person reporting it gets any rewards ??

Thanks.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There isn't a specific day or expected timeframe. Valid bugs will be eventually rewarded, this can happen the day after or at the end of the month, or at any other time :)

There isn't a specific day or expected timeframe. Valid bugs will be eventually rewarded, this can happen the day after or at the end of the month, or at any other time :)

Thanks for the prompt attention,
but what about the 2nd part of the question. In case of a reported valid bug which is not acknowledged in time (i.e. 2 or working days) and we see this as solved afterwards. Is the person reporting is getting any reward? (as due to time stamps it was already reported prior resolved)

Thanks

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the prompt attention,
but what about the 2nd part of the question. In case of a reported valid bug which is not acknowledged in time (i.e. 2 or working days) and we see this as solved afterwards. Is the person reporting is getting any reward? (as due to time stamps it was already reported prior resolved)

Thanks

It will be evaluated case per case.

Hello,

I would like to ask who are the members of the "the beta team" who approve or reject the rewards for teh bug reward program.

Thanks.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The same beta team you see here and there on forum and tickets :)
We're were already talking about it via private message, I think I can close this thread as it would just be a duplicate and all the questions have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.