Search results

1. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Seems to give the bot after all.

no bot haha Statements by various players can prove even more. But that can be clarified elsewhere. The messages can also be read by the support. I will not delete them.
  2. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

see also contribution by Olioc.
  3. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

I feel the same way, but only on the sandbox. So far no problem on live worlds. Sandbox 20, same behavior
  4. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Atts with 1 sword from 14K city

The 3% rule is cited to me. But that also says that this is to be used in relation to the previously built units. So if he makes 30 attacks daily, with one heavy, he can not attack only with a heavy day on the fourth day. So with me that does not work. If I lost my units, I can not attack a city...
  5. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Atts with 1 sword from 14K city

seems to be still possible for some people to turn a 14K LD city into many spam atts with one sword each. A larger amount should actually be needed by the second Attend at the latest.
  6. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

Invented the game or the style of play? With a few exceptions, however, I knew the GR differently. And as far as I know, the game comes from Hamburg. Originally too. We'd rather not talk about the rest here. I miss Astraxan, he was still a decent player and two others from GR. The rest so far...
  7. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

yes, but it is very time-consuming in many cities where spying is carried out at the same time. In a chain, they are always the same at the same time, GR. A rogue who thinks of account sharing. They don't do that. But one could still partly understand in the weather. The rest of them have to...
  8. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

Although only beta / sandbox world, the GR pretend to have invented the game. You do read along here in any case, you are now driving my caves empty, which you could not before, because you now know that I cannot refill. It's just strange that you only ever read this here from foreigners. I...
  9. Acknowledged Sparta vs Hades: Overall Ranking

How more gifts to Greece? That’s getting a bit much, don’t you think so? And why do the players need Rewards, almost all of them play exclusively on beta worlds among themselves. The other players, if any of them get lost, are only talked about internally by foreigners. Is this the official...
  10. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

I don't know how it works with spying? And whether the spy won't get to the cave either, which I rather doubt.
  11. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

for at least two days, just on hold. It turns nicely. No more cave can be filled in this way.
  12. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

It's about Sandbox 20. You play there too. And exactly from your alliance came this action, despite the protection of the city, narcissism could be wrought. But it's done for me. Is a beta world. Just annoying that it is always the same, that is always active at the same time and that actually...
  13. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

I did not work with my attack / conquest, SDS. I only triggered it after my support was in the city to be conquered. I firmly expected enemy attacks to take place here. Not from the city owner's alliance. That’s how it happened. After about 2 hours. With the attacks, however, the opposing...
  14. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

I conquered a city, expected attacks to occur and therefore put SDS on it to protect against narcissism. After about 2 hours came the expected attacks on the city that I was about to conquer and an attacker was able to act narcissistic despite SDS on the city.
  15. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city" in the city, how does it work? Or is that what you want?
  16. Morale

You should also make sure that a conqueror who has just taken over a city cannot attack with a slinger, although units have already been produced in the city. You should also pay attention to the fact that a conqueror who has just taken over a city and had a morale of less than xxx compared to...
  17. Morale

Then we may have misunderstood each other. I'm conquering a city and only have a morale of say 35%. The attackers from the owner's alliance have a 100% morale on me. I thought my morale should remain at 35% until the end of my conquest to still be a city owner.
  18. Morale

I didn't have that on my screen. Thanks for the hint. Personally, I would think it would be better and more compliant with the rules if the morale of the city owner, who he still is during a siege, is maintained as long as the siege is not through. This also makes it difficult for any other...
  19. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Ares can no longer be selected

Well not quite. The browsers all run at 100% in FullHD 1920x1080 screen resolution. And as I said before, 4 monitors all of the same type have the same resolution. The Edge and Mozilla had no problems no matter which monitor I opened the game on. The problem was only in Chrome. And not a...
  20. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Ares can no longer be selected

So I was able to fix the problem again in Chrome. Once to 110% and then back to 100%, now it's back. Seems to be due to the screen resolution or more monitoring. I have four screens in use and Grepo is running on the penultimate one. They are all the same and, as I said, Edge and Firefox had no...