Search results

1. Acknowledged Grepolympic Help Link

Code: Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: .click on Event icon .click on ? . Detailed error description (What you see): Takes you to https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Tyche%27s_Wheel_of_Battle How it should be: Should take you to...
  2. Unconfirmed Island Quest Rewards

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: google chrome Reproduction steps: . do island quest . click to accept reward . Detailed error description (What you see): Reward doesn't always show the 3 options and gets deleted This has also happened to me on mobile as well How it...
  3. Daylight Savings time

When will spring forward happen? I remember in October/November the server did the daylight savings time for the server and fell back 1 hour. I wonder when or if it will happen for spring.
  4. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Large Temples Remain

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): zz25 Browser: google Reproduction steps: . Go to Olympus on left hand side and click it . Click on Large temple tab . Click on Large temple not owned by anyone Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: There should not be any Not...
  5. Unconfirmed Posting Live Feed

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): sandbox 25 Device: iphone 12 O.S.: iOS 16.1.1 App Version: New app Version 0.1.38 Reproduction steps: . go into the new app .go to city conquering other city .hit the picture under the sword with the arrow Detailed error description (What you see)...
  6. Olympus Revolt

So, I know a lot of revolt players are hoping to experience the new endgame. I am not sure if that will happen or not, so I thought up some suggestions to make it feasible. As most of us know, revolt is different than conquest; particularly the way a city is taken and the importance of walls. So...
  7. Ghost Notifications

So currently you only get notified if you have support in the player that ghosts city, but what if you get the notification during the revolt period like you do when another player takes the city; not sure if it makes a difference in conquest since morale is 100% for ghost cities.
  8. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Favor Production

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): zz19 Browser: chrome Reproduction steps: . hover over lightning icon for spells . . Detailed error description (What you see): It shows the hand icon that you can use to click. How it should be: It should show favor production of each god Screenshot:
  9. Fixed Christmas Festivals Not There

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): zz19 Browser: chrome Reproduction steps: . click the agora . look at the festival amount Detailed error description (What you see): Shows regular Festival. How it should be: Should show Christmas Festival. Screenshot: See attached
  10. Limit on Gold

This got mentioned in a previous post, but what about limiting the total amount of gold that can be used in a world? I'm not sure what that limit should be though. 60k gold maybe. I know one player said they'd pay $50 to play a server where gold is not a factor. What does everyone think?
  11. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce New Myths not an option for training

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): Sandbox 10 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: . Go to grepolympia . pick a city that has satyrs . try to send those units Detailed error description (What you see): satyrs not offered as a myth unit How it should be: it should show them and list...
  12. Fixed Sirens do not change travel time

Code: Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): sandbox 19 Browser: google chrome Reproduction steps: . pick ls and sirens to send . attack . look at time it lands and compare to time it was suppose to land Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: Should land closer to...
  13. Notification Queue Box

I would like to recommend moving the Notification Box that notifies you when the queue is complete to be moved so that it prevents misclicks for those who do not want to be notified when trying to queue troops. I would recommend moving it to underneath where the que of the troops are, above the...
  14. Thing associated with username

I noticed after I joined, that it showed "Divine Envoy" level then it changed to "Minotaur". Do these levels mean anything or is it based on posting? Also is there a way to set it to what you want it to be once you reach the highest level. I have attached the example.
  15. Heroes teleport

I know you can instantly gold a hero if it's injured, but what about using gold to instantly transport them from one town to another?
  16. Acknowledged Chariatable festival

Ingame Nick: athenakazuo Affected world(s): sandbox 19 Browser: chrome Reproduction steps: .I had a victory procession running when I clicked on the charitable festival. . I refreshed the browser and it still said the same thing . Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be...