Search results

1. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2022

Hello, Love that event, it is my favorite one since we can do a lot of interesting and strategic choices. Plus the fact that we can't find broken awards which is cool (no x2 battlepoints etc). Just a question, wasn't the event supposed to be shorter? If I remember correctly, it lasted only one...
  2. Feedback: Sandbox 24 - Olympus World - Revolt

Hello people, Just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the next event will be, since we are a bit late in the yearly rotation. Will it be Sparta vs Hades (with the map where you fight) or a totally new event? Thanks for your replies Fringorn
  3. Ambush defense tactic research for heroes

I think it would be too strong, for example Agamemnon would be able to slay a complete knights army...
  4. Acknowledged Cave can no longer be displayed

Same issue with my caves :(
  5. Unconfirmed Awards

Hi, There seems to be a bug with the awards (I have 2 the same day) And even my greposscore has 250 points he should not have (there has only been 3 since the daily awards came out) Goodnight FM
  6. Fixed Small Temples

Now it seems like we can still attack the temple, even with the shields theorically on them
  7. Feedback: Ares

1. Won't Ladons be too powerful to break colonial ships? 2. With the spell adding Spartois to an attack, if we have like 20 000 fury, we can make the biggest offensive ever created. Is the fury limited to a certain amount?