Search results

1. DisturbedFan96

Fixed City groups does not work

All good! Thank you!
  2. DisturbedFan96

Fixed City groups does not work

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s):ZZ12 Browser:Chrome When I select a city from a group and then use the arrow to go to the next city, it does not take me to the city in the group but to the city from "All". I refreshed, no scripts, etc. It does not work.
  3. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Notes bug

It is fixed now. Thank you.
  4. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Notes bug

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 Browser: Chrome I tried to open the other tabs in Notes but they don't appear.
  5. DisturbedFan96

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Poppulation limit

Confirm too on ZZ12. It shows -4 with all max.
  6. DisturbedFan96

Acknowledged Night graphics not working properly

The bug has been fixed. Thank you!
  7. DisturbedFan96

There is an energy crisis in grepolis too
  8. DisturbedFan96

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: . Enter game and switch to island view . The way the cities are shown is very dark Detailed error description (What you see): The cities's skins are shown very dark on the map. Screenshot:
  9. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Building levels not working

The bug is fixed. Thank you!
  10. DisturbedFan96

Yes, now I noticed the problems with the barracks and harbour, but in the agora it looks fine, the button is grey for me at the moment, I dont know how it was when I started the festival a few hours ago.
  11. DisturbedFan96

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Enter Senate Try to upgrade a building Upgrading does not work, incorrect level shown or it tells me "no further orders possible" although I have room for an upgrade, resources and population. Detailed...
  12. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Cant enter the game

Thank you!
  13. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Cant enter the game

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 Browser: Chrome I tray to login but the game doesn't load Screenshot:
  14. DisturbedFan96

Acknowledged Soteria's shrine does not increase level

Anything new with the bug?
  15. DisturbedFan96

Acknowledged Soteria's shrine does not increase level

Ingame Nick: DisturbedFan96 Affected world(s): ZZ12 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: .I win the "Soteria's shrine" in the Tyche's wheel of battle event .I select the city which will receive that power .The power level remains the same, and the percentage too (Level 1 in my case, and...
  16. DisturbedFan96

Research

I understand. Thank you
  17. DisturbedFan96

Research

Hello I have a question. I want to defend city B with units from city A. In city A I have Phalanx researched, but in B I do not. The defending units get their bonus from city A, where they are from, or to have the bonus, city B must also have Phalanx researched? Thank you!
  18. DisturbedFan96

Poseidon and Athena look super cool in my opinion :))
  19. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Problem with switching cities

This one has been fixed. Thank you! :)
  20. DisturbedFan96

Fixed Problem with switching cities

Thank you ! :)