Search results

1. Shuri2060

A bug? Is this a joke? A key strategy used by experienced players over years and you remove it like this with no precedent??? What next - is the anti-timer a bug too?
  2. Shuri2060

Yeah, no worries at all since it doesn't affect my server. Thank you, Italian players for being the first sacrifice. If enough people quit your servers, you can rest in peace knowing it wasn't in vain.
  3. Shuri2060

Allow multiple command window instances to be open

Can we allow multiple command windows to be open rather than the new one replacing the old one? This commonly is an issue for players who aren't aware how the windows work (eg. when interacting with incoming Temple commands). They would: 1. Open temple window 2. Open window for an incoming...
  4. Shuri2060

Unconfirmed Small screens for browser, temple commands covers switch city arrow

For Olympus worlds, on smaller screens (or if window isn't maximized), tool_bar_activities covers the left arrow to switch towns. It is not possible to click.
  5. Shuri2060

Olympus = all god

Suggestion: Make Olympus all gods instead of no god. Reason: No point building DEF myths for endgame... If all gods could support Olympus that may diversify strategies. Balance: The Curse is already decent balance I think.
  6. Shuri2060

temple names

This happens for Small and Large Temple names too
  7. Shuri2060

I may have miswritten something, but no, my suggestion is intended to be designed so there's no way alarms would be missed still. I don't see how what you've said would happen. You receive notifications on the cumulated attacks over the 30 seconds at the end of it, of course, not at the start...
  8. Shuri2060

Can we consider delaying the app attack notification by 30 seconds in addition to the recent changes. After the 1st attack, any attacks from the same city to the same city for the next 30 seconds are counted together and pushed into 1 notification: 'city_name is being attacked by player_name (X...
  9. Shuri2060

The alarm features are very nice. Could I also suggest an option not to get a notification when attacking yourself. And a 'test alarm' button in settings (both browser and app) as a substitute. Then you don't need to have it going off when sniping or dodging, but still can test alarm.
  10. Shuri2060

Can this be expanded further - how has this bug been fixed?
  11. Shuri2060

Doesn't work, you can spam from the atk planner (and it's probably more efficient to do so).
  12. Shuri2060

This makes no sense. Why would you block the player from attacking for 2 hrs? What is the purpose of that? You might as well just prevent the 12th attack from being attempted --- no one is going to conduct that 12th attack under this system unless it's an accident. An accident from timing will...
  13. Shuri2060

Honestly yeah --- watching how additions to the game have been recently developed, I think the Dev team needs to run ideas through experienced players before implementing them. Have not been impressed with the ideas/updates being implemented into the game --- they appear to lack insight into...
  14. Shuri2060

Even at a base speed of 7.33, Sirens are still too strong. You're still adding a ton of anchors to all non-myth OFF cities regardless. At a ridiculously high speed, Satyr will still see less usage than flyers (but at least it will be used very early game and on red islands unlike other land myths).
  15. Shuri2060

All current Unit Speeds are integers speed 1, so it looks like those are base values. But yes, that would make the Satyr very fast... It also feels like those are very low Temple requirements... an element of balance can be brought back with say Temple 30 Harbor 30 for Siren along with a...
  16. Shuri2060

Even if unstackable it is still very overpowered. I feel there are just the right number of (anti-)anchors in the game atm. Adding more, especially to CS attacks feels too much. Also, the Siren isn't only additive in terms of anchors. It is actually multiplicative with the number of anchor...
  17. Shuri2060

Like timazz has said, she is game breaking. I personally think most of the spells/units are poorly designed in terms of game mechanics. Spell 1 is broken. This debuff stacks multiplicatively with attack buffs AND it essentially buffs ALL attacks on the city you are OPing. Coupled with CP it...
  18. Shuri2060

Individual strategy is a factor - but I was referring more to ally strategy which is more important (as this game revolves heavily around teamwork). The strategic differences between siege morale and non-siege morale CQ for allies are quite large and you've given everyone in existing worlds...
  19. Shuri2060

I don't understand why this change is implemented so that it applies to current Morale CQ worlds and on such short notice. This is a huge strategy disruption to those worlds. I would liken it to changing the speed or the conquest system partway through a world. Siege morale has existed for over...