Search results

1. Topolino 98

New servers settings

Good afternoon; i would like to make a suggestion regarding the settings i think Beta servers should have. Beta servers are made to test what's new before it arrives on Live servers, Aphrodite and Ares have arrived on the Live servers after only 4 weeks. These weeks have not been enough to fix...
  2. Topolino 98

Fixed Double damage Spartoi

Affected world(s): zz20 and any other live server Reproduction steps: start an attack with at least one unit or Hero with Blunt weapon (Ajax, Argus, Aristotle, Helen, Hector, Ferkyon, Lysippe, Mihalis, Perseus, Rekonos, Telemachos, Odysseus, Zuretha); cast Ares' army on the attack; Spartoi...
  3. Topolino 98

Unconfirmed Ares' Sacrifice destroy maximum 100 popolation

Ingame Nick: Topolino 98 Affected world(s): zz20 Reproduction steps: leave in the city only units wich worth more than 1 population (Horseman, Chariot, Catapult); cast Ares' Sacrifice; it will destroy units wich worth up to a maximum of 100 population (and not units). How it should be: The...
  4. Topolino 98

Unconfirmed Spartoi in the Reports

Ingame Nick: Topolino 98 Affected world(s): zz20 Reproduction steps: watch a random report with Ares' army; you will see that it scores 0 lost units for Spartoi added with Ares' army, even if some of them died (as you can see in the photo of the simulation). How it should be: The Report...
  5. Topolino 98

Acknowledged Ares' army on an Illusion

Ingame Nick: Topolino 98 Affected world(s): zz20 Reproduction steps: enact an Illusion on an enemy city; add the divine powers Ares' army; when the Illusion arrives, it does no harm. How it should be: I don't know:p, probably there isn't any Bug in this, but being a strange combination, i...
  6. Topolino 98

Acknowledged Deimos doens't work on Ladon's passive

Ingame Nick: Topolino 98 Affected world(s): zz20 Reproduction steps: open Agora and then Simulator; enter a random amount on defender (with a minimum value of 3.650 pop.), i entered 5.000 swordsmen; enter 20 Ladons on attacker, in my case they destroy 4.075 swordsmen; now remove the 20 Ladons...