Search results

1. nestoras72

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce What happen ?

"deusdaguerra25 from the alliance GREEK FLAG has lost the city 67.IB*39 to greeny2. today at 03:43 deusdaguerra25 from the alliance GREEK FLAG has lost the 78. clone BR 1 to greeny2. today at 01:07 deusdaguerra25 from the alliance GREEK FLAG has lost the city 77 E. hera5*m to greeny2. on...
  2. nestoras72

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Vacation Mode

QUESTION .. It's normal that I can NOT send support to a city of claudexx ... (he is on vacation) I can not send a colonial to a city of claudexx .... (he is on vacation) But can I send a lighships or Mantichoros attack? .... (he is still on vacation) What happen ? Why I can can I send a...
  3. nestoras72

Unconfirmed App error (?)

Report an application error. In the last few days, after upgrading the application on my mobile phone, I have not been able to get back into the game. As soon as the application loads, it immediately gives me an "error"- "try again" alert. This even after reinstalling the application. is there...
  4. nestoras72

Maps

I think you have to make "Maps" from scratch. It is very difficult to use and one can not see its cities in relation to a specific opponent. The only thing that works perfectly there is the confrontation in alliance. between specific opponents but it sucks.
  5. nestoras72

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Simulation

Why I can't see all the "Simulation"? . New PC (W10) & old PC (W7) , the same problem. .