Search results

1. Fixed Login Problems

Ingame Nick:Morkan Affected world(s):zz16 Browser:Google Chrome Reproduction steps: Trying to login . . . Detailed error description (What you see): I just try to login from broswer i doesn't let me How it should be: Screenshot:
  2. Fixed Island dissapeard

Morkan/B]: zz16: Google Chrome: Reproduction steps: .Press map to attack an enemy for farm . . Detailed error description (What you see): Nothing half of the islands on the map have dissapeard and the cities on them.While i can look my cities when i change city when i press the map there...
  3. Fixed Army dissapear

Morkan: Beta world 16: Google Chrome: Reproduction steps: Tryed to attack a player with the army and said army is not there and it vanished (after i send some other troops that were left and said player is on vacation): . . . Detailed error description (What you see): I will provide 2...
  4. Awaiting feedback Bug: Protection time

Morkan zz10 Google chrome Bug report It have to do with the protection time I checked it with another player to make sure about it Even if we use the same time zone (utc+2 berlin) the first problem was that even if i joined the world later my protection ends 11 hours earlier than his also...