Search results

1. Fixed half server down

I just saw the post and went back to check my attack so i think the morale have issues cause i was seeing the player with 46% but when i attacked his siege the report says 100%
  2. Fixed Login Problems

More info Other players have joined just fine and when they try to check my profile and cast a spell they can't open it Other players have also the same problem with me
  3. Fixed Login Problems

I have this problem only in broswer App from phone works fine
  4. Fixed Login Problems

Ingame Nick:Morkan Affected world(s):zz16 Browser:Google Chrome Reproduction steps: Trying to login . . . Detailed error description (What you see): I just try to login from broswer i doesn't let me How it should be: Screenshot:
  5. Acknowledged Alliance Forum doesn't work properly

When we post ...let me rephrase that when we TRY to post a report from a specific players it bugs the whole thread in the forum and nonone can open it
  6. Acknowledged Alliance Forum doesn't work properly

It's not only the forums i can't open a message too
  7. Easter Peace Time

We could try to avoid it with mass vacation mode but in zz16 with the new temple sytem we can't do this cause we will lose all our temples So a 2-day peace for us too would be much appreciated
  8. Fixed Army dissapear

Confirmed bug reproduction i will provide photos for more info for the developers I do it x2 to check it before i say confirmed I dissapeard some of my units to check if it was happening and it did so.. This problem happens when you attack a player in vacation mode Steps 1.Found a player in...
  9. Fixed Units disappear when arrive on target

if you refresh the the Command overview you can see the them for like less than a sec and immidiatly dissapear again No report of landing and they are not returing
  10. Fixed Island dissapeard

i will have to dissagree on that one they probably tryed to fix the bug with units dissapearing and in their attempt must have by mistake do another error that made the islands dissapear
  11. Fixed Island dissapeard

you can attacck and support cities normal if you clicked them with bb codes .You can't see them on the map and click them there
  12. Fixed Island dissapeard

I can see some islands but a lot of them are lost
  13. Fixed Island dissapeard

the arrows are supposed to be where are the islands In game it's on ocean 44/45 Edit just checked it's on more oceans
  14. Fixed Island dissapeard

the picture again Some of the places that was supposed to be island there might be more But some other islands exist
  15. Fixed Island dissapeard

Morkan/B]: zz16: Google Chrome: Reproduction steps: .Press map to attack an enemy for farm . . Detailed error description (What you see): Nothing half of the islands on the map have dissapeard and the cities on them.While i can look my cities when i change city when i press the map there...
  16. Acknowledged Rewards from quests disappear

On me it happend Steps It was a quest to sent recources (Reward Stone production) I sent recources Quest finish and is ready to accept *I accept by mistake on a city that i already had the same bonus and was gonna end in 1hour and 25 min It says reward is already active in this city than i try...
  17. Acknowledged Rewards from quests disappear

Yea i think it's not fixed just happend with me just now with a quest that increase stone production
  18. Fixed Army dissapear

The info i got is that happend both times when i tryed to attack a player in vacation mode (my troops are normal now and will try to avoid hitting vacation mode players)
  19. Fixed Army dissapear

thanks for fixing it again
  20. Fixed Army dissapear

Also my slingers dissapeard again I tryed to attacked a player in vacation mode and the units dissapeard so i think that it have to do something with the interaction of players that are on vacation mode