Search results

1. UltimateGR

"Breach of Rules"

My teammates received a message saying "Due to the high number of coordinates attacks you breached the game - 4) Code of Conduct.. Please limit the number of coordinated attacks to avoid further punishment." To the Beta Grepolis Team, please explain to us, which rule did my allies break? The...
  2. UltimateGR

Fixed App notification

When someone attacks me, i cant see the name of the attacker or the city he attacks, its empty.
  3. UltimateGR

Acknowledged City overview and spells

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz19 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: . . . Detailed error description (What you see): City overview is glitching and i cant cast spells from bbcode, only from the map... Same bug from zz18 How it should be: Screenshot:
  4. UltimateGR

Fixed Earthquakes dont work

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz18 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: . I am trying to cast earthquake . It doesnt work . Detailed error description (What you see): It doesnt pop any messages, it doesnt work How it should be: It should let you cast it
  5. UltimateGR

Fixed Bug report button is missing

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz18 Browser: Google Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): There is no bug report button How it should be: It should be visible Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/v2bs2u
  6. UltimateGR

Acknowledged Delete Post

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz16 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: . I tried to delete one thread . It doesnt work . Screenshot: From this button right here
  7. UltimateGR

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Olympus curse

First curse: Second curse: It is less than an hour....
  8. UltimateGR

Fixed Times

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz16 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: . I opened the movemets . . Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: We should see the seconds too... And for one reason its greek time.... Screenshot:
  9. UltimateGR

Acknowledged Laggy server

Please fix your servers finally..... They are too laggy... And no, its not our internet connection's fault.... You are ruining the whole game like this by destroying our operations with the timings.... We tolerated so many bugs but we cant play with this...... We had a precious chance and...
  10. UltimateGR

Acknowledged Alliance Forum doesn't work properly

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): Sandbox16 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: . I tried to open a new thread on forum in order to read it . Then I couldnt open it... It doesnt load(Like the notes, from the previous bug report) . Detailed error description (What you see): It...
  11. UltimateGR

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce City Protection

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): Sandbox16 Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: . One player cast a protection spell . The second player cast the second protection spell without noticing the first one . The third person tried to test it with patroness and he could cast it...
  12. UltimateGR

Strategic Map

Is there any possibility to add new features to the strategic map? Like morezoom to see the whole sea or the whole map and not just a part of it?
  13. UltimateGR

Temples

If we have 2 temples with 10% power to Light ships, we will have 20% power to Light ships?
  14. UltimateGR

Easter Peace Time

Hello. I will ask if there is any possiblity to do a 2-days Peace Time for Eastern Orthodox Chuch too!... I think this is fair for all the players... We all should be treated respectfully and equally! It's our religion and we all have the right to be with our families, without caring about the...
  15. UltimateGR

Sandbox 16

Dear Admins, Why are there so many bugs? We don't care if the bugs are small but the troop dissapearing is the most annoying.. Too many players are complaining about this and someones don't know what to do...
  16. UltimateGR

Acknowledged Rewards from quests disappear

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): Sandbox16 (zz16) Browser: Google Chrome Reproduction steps: The quest was finished, so i went to take my reward I clicked to save the reward to the inventory ( I had space to the inventory). It said Invalid Error Detailed error description (What you...
  17. UltimateGR

Some suggestions

Good evening, On the occasion of the release of the new Endgame, adding some new feautures whould be a good idea! It's boring to see and play the same again again.. What about adding new gods! Like Hermes, Aphrodite or even Apollo... (Some uncompleted ideas just to discuss them :)) Apollo...
  18. UltimateGR

New world

Good evening, I would like the next world to be a Fast World with Domination System... We want some fights because Sandbox 14 hasn't fun... Also I recommend that you should fix the capacity of the alliances again and do it 40 or 50....Its much more effective and better.... Greetings, UltimateGR
  19. UltimateGR

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Rankings

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz10 Browser: Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): Before I open the Rankings tab, my position is 67 and when I open it and search for my player, I am 93.... How it should be: It should be the same..
  20. UltimateGR

Awaiting feedback Pact flags

Ingame Nick: UltimateGR Affected world(s): zz10 Browser: Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): When you made peace treaty( pact ) with an alliance, when you go to their profile, their flag is normal red and no green... How it should be: It should be green not red and