Search results

1. UltimateGR

Easter Peace Time 2023

Funny how @bogdy 95 decided to join and play in a new world after a decade and start complaining about peace time and farmers already. What happend in 2021? (Easter Peace Time 2021). Where were you to write these opinions? I guess you were only watching and suddenly for your own interest you...
  2. UltimateGR

"Breach of Rules"

And let's not talk about the bans that we got a few weeks ago for no reason and actual causes. I see an offensive behavior to our alliance for no reason at all. If someone is going to talk about respect, we should be the first to compain to you about the enemies that disrespect us by changing...
  3. UltimateGR

"Breach of Rules"

O FANTOMAS, for example, is an account with 116 cities so he has power to send a large volume of attacks, the enemy citiy had inside around 24,000 to 25,000 troops + the troops that were going for support. How many attacks did he have to send to conquer that city?
  4. UltimateGR

"Breach of Rules"

My teammates received a message saying "Due to the high number of coordinates attacks you breached the game - 4) Code of Conduct.. Please limit the number of coordinated attacks to avoid further punishment." To the Beta Grepolis Team, please explain to us, which rule did my allies break? The...
  5. UltimateGR

Easter Peace Time 2021

This is supposed to be an International Community... In Greece we are having a different peace time period because the 99% of the players are Greeks, like Italy or any other country.. But here, there are many players from different countries, and there should be no discriminations.. There should...
  6. UltimateGR

Easter Peace Time 2021

I think there should be an Easter Peace time for us too and there should be no discrimination.
  7. UltimateGR

Fixed Easter Peace Time does not work

After 12:00:00 you can send attacks
  8. UltimateGR

Fixed Easter Peace Time does not work

We cant attack now, and peace time is over
  9. UltimateGR

More customizable forum

Agree
  10. UltimateGR

Fixed zz18: Olympus overdue

To win the world, you and your Alliance need to conquer and hold Olympus for 27 days.
  11. UltimateGR

Aphrodite and Ares favors only attackers...
  12. UltimateGR

Fixed App notification

Fixed
  13. UltimateGR

Fixed App notification

When someone attacks me, i cant see the name of the attacker or the city he attacks, its empty.
  14. UltimateGR

You should add the temple's buffs on simulator
  15. UltimateGR

End of the world ????

If you do close it, at least open a new one with the same features
  16. UltimateGR

End of the world ????

I think you should let this world open.... There are players still playing there and its a stable world....
  17. UltimateGR

Can you disable this because we cant play? :)
  18. UltimateGR

Awaiting feedback Game freezes after too many powers applied to city

This happens with times too..The game freezes for a while
  19. UltimateGR

Strategic Map

It is not practical and an upgrade would be needed.. Zoom in, zoom out, an "edit mode" where you can point, write so we dont have to do it with lightshot.. Just an idea
  20. UltimateGR

That's not the way to prevent the spam attacks, but you prevent many privileges... I can not count every move, sometimes you need spam (Basic examples: Timings, or notifing an ally) I agree with Michaela: