Search results

1. david1327

Fixed Reports - Layout of inbox broken

no script Google Chrome : 92.0.4515.107 Firefox : 90.0.2 and the cache was emptied
  2. david1327

Fixed Reports - Layout of inbox broken

the same on Firefox I have the impression that it only does it when there are 2 lines Screenshot: And why the cross is circled every time ? Since the update yesterday afternoon.
  3. david1327

Acknowledged Tyche's wheel of fortune not loading

It works now Thank you
  4. david1327

Acknowledged Tyche's wheel of fortune not loading

I have the same problem on zz2 with chrome
  5. david1327

Duplicate Tyche's Wheel not working

Hi thank you for your message but related to the same problem has been reported here is the link: https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/tyches-wheel-of-fortune-not-loading.5455/
  6. david1327

Acknowledged Layout simulator -> new bonus button

Ingame Nick: david1327 Affected world(s): zz20 Browser: google chrome and firefox Reproduction steps: Go to the simulator Put the deities Aphrodite and Poseidon . Detailed error description (What you see): bad layout -> button to add options exceed How it should be: all should stay in the...
  7. david1327

Problem solved, you can reactivate it. Thanks to the developer but it takes a long time to go through each part one by one other than that I like
  8. david1327

Hello For those who use DIO-TOOLS [Script] the function for the simulator is obsolete, please deactivate it To deactivate it, here is the user manual
  9. david1327

Acknowledged Duration of transport time

Thank you for your answer It's recent because before there was nothing. Here is an archive photo
  10. david1327

Acknowledged Duration of transport time

Ingame Nick: david1327 Affected world(s): zz2 and zz19... Browser: chrome and firefox Reproduction steps: Open the attacks or support window . . Detailed error description (What you see): The duration of transport time is 0:05:00 for (zz18,zz19) and 0:03:45 for (zz2) (with no unit...
  11. david1327

the mystical units very fast very interesting for those who want to compare unit comparison tables (resources are compared for 1 population)