Search results

1. Feedback: Aegean Battleships

This is the 3rd time that I've played the new game. I like it, but as mentioned before, it is certain to be a mighty revenue generator. It will be costly for the addicted players with lots of gold. The prizes are awesome, but the inventory only hold 6 artifacts. We can't play if there...
  2. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Transport trip not killed by siege attack

I can't post the screenshot. But I know the problem... The transport trip came from my city that was currently under siege. So the siege must have prevented the capability for the transport to act as a trip. (There were no fireships.) Thanks for helping me figure it out.
  3. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Transport trip not killed by siege attack

Sandbox 10: Firefox: Fast transport ship in city as guard trip: Player was able to get past the trip and siege the city: The transport ship should have been killed by the siege attack, but it was not: f0771bc6d1037750daa090b4408ba31c
  4. Fixed Event : stop messages !!!

Update: I just deleted the message count at the lower right side of the screen. Then I deleted all (messages) and all the messages were deleted. This is zz8.
  5. Fixed Event : stop messages !!!

I have 999+ messages on zz8 Actually 2662 messages and when I try to delete them, I get a message that the server is unavailable.
  6. Fixed Mythical Hen: Progress reset and crafting error

It's fixed now. Thanks.
  7. Fixed Mythical Hen: Progress reset and crafting error

All the known recipes are gone for me, too.
  8. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Spy reports

The reports were all generated from the same city 19482, within a short period of time. I didn't realize the city was captured by another player in such a short time. Thanks for helping me figure out the problem. EDIT: The spy attempts each used 1200 units to spy, in a short period of time...
  9. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Spy reports

OK, you're correct. I just checked that. It was confusing, so I thought it was a bug. Thanks for clarifying that.
  10. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Spy reports

Ingame Nick :Selectron Affected world(s) : z8 Browser : Firefox Reproduction steps: . . . Detailed error description (What you see) : Player name in spy report is incorrect. It is the same city location, but different city names and player names: http://prntscr.com/ismu3d...