Search results

1. Bot

again nothing about "bot" times... I stop discuss anymore, nothing to say only to do.
  2. Bot

nothing about bot right ? Let us stay on the subject you started. I have not seen your answer anywhere, nor your apology for unfair trials. Let us therefore leave unnecessary comments and funny invitations and wait for us to come closer to each other in this world. There we will see what you...
  3. Bot

dont stay in bla-bla-bla... Check my "boot" time attack ..the last attack was CS..19:00:58"
  4. Bot

Any update about all the moves and not just the supports ?? nothing right? Was sure about that ....
  5. Bot

My last tip. This is a team game, you are going to support ALL the players of your alliance. So far, you have done absolutely nothing to help your players. You are in the first places individually but as an alliance you do not help small-medium players. Players like gargoyle46., you have to keep...
  6. Bot

I do not get used to insults without answering. Well, if you have guts, show all the moves and not just the supports. But obviously it does not interest you because you will show everyone your inability to play against experienced players. You stay in the fact that they've got some support...