Search results

1. Fixed Olympus stage: Wrong spawning time

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz16 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Conquer all large temples Open the Olympus menu Detailed error description (What you see): The Olympus spawn date still is 29/06/2020 altough all large temples are conquered since tonight. How it should be: The...
  2. Acknowledged Alliance Profile: Information covered by banner

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz16 Browser: Chrome, Firefox Reproduction steps: open Alliance Pofile Detailed error description (What you see): Informations from the blue box like members, points, alliance status, required points are not visible and covered by the alliance banner...
  3. Acknowledged Spoilers don't work in Notes

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13, zz16 (most likely all worlds) Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge Reproduction steps: Create a spoiler in your notes. Save it. Look at it. Detailed error description (What you see): I see all spoiler content but without the wrapping of the spoiler...
  4. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Button "Bug reports" in front of Countdown

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): I see the "Bug reports" button. How it should be: I should see the countdown of the world.
  5. Acknowledged Time Transition and Events

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): all with the current ongoing easter event . Browser: Firefox Reproduction steps: Gather event items at the day of time transition Try to get event items after Midnight the next day (today) Detailed error description (What you see): The progress bar tells...
  6. Fixed Aegean Battleships: Awards from last year continued

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Enter the Aegean Battleships event in 2019 Earn an Award (for example Great Navigator) Enter the Aegean Battleships event in 2020 Get more of the same Award Detailed error description (What you see): The Awards are...
  7. Awaiting feedback Unordered Reports

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome (without userscripts) Reproduction steps: Some hundret movements incoming into one town so that the processing of these attacks took some minutes. Detailed error description (What you see): In the report list everything is shown...
  8. Awaiting feedback Login via mobile browser not possible

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): All, Login site. Device: Samsung mobile phone O.S.: Android App Version: No Grepolis App involved, this report is about the browser (of mobile phones). It does not matter which browser. Reproduction steps: Go to zz.grepolis.com with your mobile browser...
  9. Acknowledged Winter Grepolympia: Bonus points not credited

(I moved this from here because I noticed that it is a different bug, it seems to be not the same bug: https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/winter-grepolympia-sacrificed-units-after-changing-of-disciplines.4766/) Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chome Detailed...
  10. Acknowledged Winter Grepolympia: sacrificed units after changing of disciplines

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Sacrifice troops for the event Winter Grepolympia before the first discipline ends so some troops will be sacrificed after the start of the new discipline (10:00). Be logged off when the new discipline starts (in my...
  11. Fixed Missing "Bug reports" button on zz15

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz15 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: join the world Detailed error description (What you see): There is no "Bug reports" button. How it should be: There should be a "Bug reports" button like on other zz worlds. Screenshot: In the first screenshot...
  12. Acknowledged Anniversary effects appear before start

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Device: Samsung A6 O.S.: Android App Version: 2.195.0 Reproduction steps: click on the eye in the lower right corner go to "effects" Detailed error description (What you see): I can see what effects are planned during the anniversary effect weekends...
  13. Fixed Aegean Battleships: Map progress not working

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Clear all battleships of a wave click "new wave" use map pieces Detailed error description (What you see): The progress in the map area disappeared and using new map pieces wouldn't do a thing. this appears only...
  14. Fixed Aegean Battleships: Missing counter

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Build/recruit/attack/defend/research/enact divine powers Detailed error description (What you see): You receive the ammunition. You also receive the notification for it, which pops up as a window. You can also tick...
  15. Acknowledged Sparta vs Hades Hero

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Defeat the second battleground in "Sparta vs Hades" event. Read the text that shows up. Detailed error description (What you see): I am being notified about getting a new exclusive hero after being victorious on...
  16. Acknowledged Sparta vs Hades confirmation prompt

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Use your warriors from the event revive them by buying a "Heal all" Detailed error description (What you see): Warriors get instant healed instead of getting a confirmation prompt before. Before any doubts occur...
  17. App notification for new messages

Some days ago I came back from vacation mode and since that time I receive app notifications for new messages (but not for answers in already existing messages). This only works on the beta worlds,but not on german worlds. There, I still receive no notifications for new messages. I didn't find...
  18. Acknowledged Gold exchange reports

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz13, zz14 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: . Trade Ressources for Gold in the Gold Exchange. . Look at the delivery report. Detailed error description (What you see): It tells me that I delivered an amount of ressources to the gold exchange and it...
  19. Acknowledged map movements don't disappear after last bandit camp

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz14 Browser:Chrome Reproduction steps: clear all bandit camps Detailed error description (What you see): after the last bandit camp, it disappears and the troop movement still shows that the trops would come back. Attention: I don't know if it is a real...
  20. Fixed Old ressource trade on new world zz14

Ingame Nick: malgai Affected world(s): zz14 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: Get your market to lvl 5 Detailed error description (What you see): You can put ressources for gold into the market and buy them from players instead of the expected exchange stock How it should be: I don't know if...