Search results

1. 50dollartech

Fixed Issue with Simulator

The last update fixed this issue thanks
  2. 50dollartech

Its almost like a flash issues. But all software and patches are updated same with browsers. No virus or spyware detected. Im an actual IT professional for a living so I did make sure all software up updated. Also flashed my CMOS
  3. 50dollartech

its seems that its now working as of 2 days ago. Sorry I should have responded. Unfortunately Grepolis is almost unplayable now on my laptops which is 99% of how I play. I have another topic started. the last update killed this game for me. I can't click on things without it not working of...
  4. 50dollartech

Duplicate Last update made things bad on laptop mouse.

50dollartech: ZZ23: Also on the EN server Release Notes V1.38.117 for Windows (May 13, 2022) : Using the mouse in the game the curser flashes over thing and can not click or is clicks many times. this is also happening on my other laptop using Chrome: . . . Once the last update happened the...
  5. 50dollartech

This still an issue 100% of the time with me
  6. 50dollartech

50Dollartech: zz23: Brave Browser Reproduction steps: this happens 90% of the time and it drives me crazy. I use the same browser and laptop in 2 other servers no issue. US & EN I open my spy report Hit the simulator tab the second I try to type in a number of units the overview tab opens and...
  7. 50dollartech

Acknowledged Simulator wrong every single time (Runtime Error)

Code: 50Dollartech: zz23: Opera GA: Reproduction steps: . . . I run the simulator and every time I get a runtime report error: Also when attacking a quest I know I can beat easy it says I will loose : Here is a copy of the report it says I canty win... 75460261e424a494525ce7ce0c40ef7f
  8. 50dollartech

New Worlds

I noticed this server has very little info. How do we know when new worlds open? 50