Search results

1. New Worlds

Is there any info about the speed of Sandbox 26???? Could we ask for gamespeed4 and alliance limit 40 members???
  2. New Worlds

Is this delay of a new world in beta server dictates a new era and policy by inno concerning grepolis?????
  3. Duplicate Still waiting for event rewards

We still are waiting the rewards from the event. I have ended the event in 4th position an according to the event my reward is https://i.gyazo.com/301471b8334cbe5887845864b83ef4e5.png
  4. Feedback: Dionysia 2022

the worst event ever as the pandora's box was
  5. Fixed Envent has stuck

The problem has been solved but still we have to take some back for the 1 day delay we had. About 400000 points and 4 rewards I have lost so to have a fair play.
  6. Fixed Envent has stuck

All the posible solutions have been tried. I m not a yesterday guy
  7. Fixed Envent has stuck

Ingame Nick: f5pilot Affected world(s): sandbox 25 Browser: all Reproduction steps: . All looked to work fine till chonometre zeroed and it was to give the points of the mission. All the other work fine . . Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: Screenshot: Now is like...
  8. Fixed Envent has stuck

9. Unconfirmed Island quest unable to be executedon sandbox23(fixed)

Same bug at sandbox 19
  10. Feedback: World Wonders Rebalancing - New Beta world!

What is the endgame speed and artifact for sandbox 23
  11. Feedback: Olympus Rebalancing and changes

It will be helpfull for every Olympous world the Hyphestus blessing to be active
  12. Feedback: Pandora's Box 2021

And after all I like that they believe they will attract new customers with this sloppy work. Maybe in their day dreams. They have to understand that there are no more customer ready to spend money for nothing
  13. Feedback: Pandora's Box 2021

bad for you but not for INNO. Its impossible to pass box 15 if you not spend a loooooooot of gold
  14. Feedback: Pandora's Box 2021

The most box rewards are very cheap
  15. Feedback: Nerfing a deity – Ares Rebalancing

The situation is "from the zenith to the nadir" . From a powerfull unit Ladon now is totally useless unit and very expencive. Just abolish it from inventory. This Ares balance made the god a goat. Totally Useless.
  16. Acknowledged Recalculated time for World Wonders

Monday, November 2nd 2020 is the day sandbox 19 started. That means the 1st recalculation is made after 6 month from this date thus is the May 2nd 2021. From this date onwords still according to the game rules we have to count 4 months more for the new recalculation thus is September 2nd. But...
  17. Fixed Afrodites spell pygmalion does not work

in all worlds
  18. Duplicate Sparta vs Hades: Overall Ranking is not correct

https://i.gyazo.com/349503927c2a588a1d3b9296fa94d056.png
  19. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2021

I dont consider any other reason for the shorten time of this event exept the spending of gold by the players. But I think this decision will have the totally adverse result.
  20. Awaiting feedback Message for last Day at the "Spartan Assassins" event

I didnt receive any message and the reward for the 1st place at the "Spartan Assassins" event, on the day 7 in Sandbox19