Search results

1. Unconfirmed Farming village Attack overview broken

Why can't you see which troops you have sent? Or is this intentional so that the administrator can be activated?
  2. Unconfirmed Farming village Attack overview broken

Farming village Attack overview broken world: zz2
  3. Fixed Event window doesn't work properly

Event window doesn't work properly It stays that way for me. It's really annoying every time you open a window
  4. Fixed Trade not possible

All worlds seem to be affected. would: zz2, zz12, zz26.
  5. Fixed Trade not possible

These functions are also broken: ->Maximum delivery time ->Visible for This is how it looks in a German world:
  6. Fixed Trade not possible

Trade not possible Unfortunately, it is not possible to choose stone or wood. So trading is not possible. Look at the picture, the red circle. No raw material selection available.
  7. Feedback: Dionysia 2022

I don't like time-consuming events. And certainly not at Christmas. You might think game within game is great, but I don't gamble just to hit all the flashing icons and then enjoy the graphics and effects like a 3-year-old kid. If the event is nothing anyway, I can go into vacation mode. That's...
  8. Fixed Why can't I see which attack I have wisdom on?

Why can't I see which attack I have wisdom on?
  9. Fixed Unable to login

Okay. and now? can the event be extended?
  10. Fixed Unable to login

I also could not finish the event. what a shame.
  11. Fixed Event : stop messages !!!

why do not you introduce a new feature? Mark all as read Mark as read Mark all Delete all Delete And new "delete all duplicate messages except one"
  12. Fixed Event : stop messages !!!

Stop spam please! 2200+ is to much
  13. Fixed Event : stop messages !!!

you have to set this. maybe this helps. Receiving the Daily Highscore message (Event)
  14. Fixed Event : stop messages !!!

i have 815 +
  15. Feedback: Update to version 2.155

that looks terrible
  16. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Tools

okay, this thread I had overlooked. I have already sent an e-mail to delete my account. Without tools I do not like to play anymore. I was already at support to ask what the difference between German worlds and beta worlds is. Support means I should ask the scripters. but I am of the opinion...
  17. Announcement Date is incorrect

Announcement Date is incorrect? 3 June is already over. here:
  18. How do you fight this quest?

Yes to hard.
  19. How do you fight this quest?

How do you fight this quest? Are the troops of the quest not too big? Since they can attack with full attack strength in the night bonus period, this would be very good for siege worlds. A colony ship must be protected very well at night. I do not see another reason why you should complete...
  20. what is that ?

possible. Yes. I maybe interchanged with the other "curtain" reward ... nevertheless it bums around around and can not be applied.