Search results

1. buffysara

Easter Peace Time 2024

Will we have an easter peace time this year? In de. there is one.
  2. buffysara

Arci: "The event has been postponed to a later date (likely next week), we'll inform you once we have a new starting date. Thank you for your understanding." And now it is running. :grepolis:
  3. buffysara

no, it is missed probably tomorrow
  4. buffysara

Fixed Spy does not work

it is ok now
  5. buffysara

Fixed Spy does not work

Buffysara zz2 Firefox try to spy another city and than comes this
  6. buffysara

Acknowledged Assassins Community Goals wrong

All Betas Buffysara Firefox Since midnight, there is something wrong with the values of the community goals. A zero appears to be missing. Goal 5 is shown below as achieved. But the bonus is missing.
  7. buffysara

Fixed Batllepoints reset to 0 (visual)

With Dio Script you can see the possible Victory processions. this information also survives CC and delete local browser cache
  8. buffysara

Unconfirmed Sound effects don´t work

I have music and sounds no attack alarm firefox after reload comes the attack warning and browser notification Alarm GRC works
  9. buffysara

Unconfirmed Recruitment in harbour and barracks

I can confirm the same happens when deleting orders
  10. buffysara

Acknowledged Premium - Harbor Button does not work

Ingame Nick: buffysara Affected world(s): zz2, all Betas Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Opera Reproduction steps: .Klick on Harbor Detailed error description (What you see): Nothing happens How it should be: open Harbor
  11. buffysara

73 every day
  12. buffysara

Easter Peace Time 2023

Peace Time works
  13. buffysara

Easter Peace Time 2023

Will we have an easter peace time this year? In de. there is one.
  14. buffysara

Sandbox 25 will close around 1am on the night of March 20th. So no event.
  15. buffysara

Daylight Savings time

25./26. März every year last weekend in March and Oktober
  16. buffysara

Fixed Problems in sandbox 25

Everything is fine with me, but I only have one city. Besides, it doesn't matter. :) It's peace time.
  17. buffysara

wenn die Ankündigung zu den Schiffen aber stimmt hätte das eigentlich schon seit vergangenem Donnerstag laufen sollen das wir mit Tag 5 bei den Tagespreisen angefangen haben spricht sehr für diese Variante naja if the announcement about the ships is correct, it should have been running since...
  18. buffysara

I think we get nothing.
  19. buffysara

Unconfirmed Dionysia - No offering Points

I've settled that now. This is a display error. It can happen if the event window is open at the time the mission ends. Hence the red marker on the event symbol. If you close everything and call it up again, you get the right term.
  20. buffysara

Event is over. No Overall Ranking Boni. zz2 29. November 20:00 , End Overall Ranking 30. November, 13:59 , End Event zz12 29. November 20:00 , End Overall Ranking 30. November, 13:55, End Event