Search results

1. sandbox dead please end world

Agreed, it would be a time to close it and make a new revolt one.
  2. Assassin`s Rebels

Well, it just too long time of waiting for a new world, I almost forgot i have organized a Premade here on Beta ;)
  3. Beta forum Grepolis.

Thank you, and yeah I love this game even if i dont have time due to work :)
  4. Beta forum Grepolis.

it could be like an event, let players know ingame for competition, add diffrent rewards from gold to spells, something that would attract players from beta onto the forum, and.maybe to attract players from other servers to beta...add some benefits when playing on beta....the main point on beta...
  5. New world

Yeah, chances for new worl to be opened, are realy small. I dont get inno..why dont they listen to us, yeah its a testing world but still we can have fun while playing in, and maybe in a diffrent way.
  6. Beta forum Grepolis.

well, if mods and so on would make a competition each week to gain some praises, that would be coll, like most posts of the week, best poster and so on...most comented thread(the owner) would gain praises like from 200 to 500gold, not to much vut just a littlw to give players motivation and...
  7. Beta forum Grepolis.

So, this forum on beta is mostly dead...i mean there are some players who are realy active on this forum, but...why dont you guys try to make it more fun, more atractive? Why dont you make like competitions for attracting, active players from beta into the forum? Maybe some small awards, just...
  8. city reservations

Ok wait...ammm....i know how it works but...thats just to, yp.. I dont get it, yu bro you just burn my brains with it :)
  9. Events continuation

Totaly agree with the Idea :).
  10. Ever Lasting speed world

Would be great to have world like this, but i think, with to many playrs in such a speed, the world would crash, in longer period..so..maybe up to 20...still lots of fun while playing...
  11. New world

So we wait, and drink beer, hoping it opens soon.
  12. support

Well, i have good experiences with support on this world...it seems like they are replyaing much faster than on othet servers...but that was in my case so...
  13. Short-Term World

Weel, that makes even bigger thing, for new world to open...
  14. Assassin`s Rebels

You have been added, sorry for late additing time, but im realy busy in past weeks so.
  15. Assassin`s Rebels

Your name will be added shortly, after that PM me and ABAIN, about your experiences.
  16. Assassin`s Rebels

It looks like I will be playing this world in another life :)
  17. New world

When i get my pc back, ill go for a long waiting time, for new world to open here.. But when it does, ill go for a win, hope with you Abain on my side :)
  18. New world

Hope there will be one oppening soon, but i have a pause now, so, till i come back, i hope.i dont miss anything ;)
  19. Hi devs!!!!

thank you ;)
  20. lol moment

By the progres of toher worlds, i think thats speed i have mention, would still take a year to finish the world, SB3 is oppend for long long time, and ist not even close to WW yet.