Search results

1. Grepolis maps

Greetings fellow warriors and sailors. Have you noticed that the beloved site grepolismaps.org is not functional for two days now? I am desperate, without maps I can't navigate the Sea of Diplomacy successfully... :eek: Is there anyone that has any positive feed back in regard to this? Thanks in...
  2. Fixed Looting Attack does not return

Hey everyone! First, let me say what a wonderful idea this ancient grepolis world has been! Awsome! However, total lack of support for this version is really sad. Not even a "bug report" tool available! So I have to post my issue here. I do not expect an individual handle, but I suppose I am...
  3. Filter for finding certain messages

Greetings fellow gamers, we all know how difficult it is to find an old message you need to look into.. At least those who send and receive many messages, such as diplomats, leaders etc. Wouldn't be simple enough that messages have s search box where one can write a player's name and see all...
  4. Flashing warning for game refresh

Guys, it is most frustrating when you are in the middle of a long message and game refreshes. Please, make refresh warning to flash, so that it is noticed by everybody! Jee! :(
  5. In regard to New Year's eve peactime

I have to state that such a major Holiday like Christmas calls for a peace time, as the schedule is heavily loaded for grown ups, even if you don't count religion matters. Social environment is a major factor in our lives. Your decision for not giving away a peace time, even for 24 hours, is...
  6. Double morale values and level

One of the good updates for the game was morale. It helped small players defend better against big ones with much more cities. However, as with everything else, man has found a way to use this for extra benefit. "Plant" a small player among opponents and flood supports in the city. Morale makes...
  7. A Warning Sign before updates

Some of us write little, others write a lot. Leaders, diplomats etc write usually long texts. I belong to the long texters and more than once happened to me in the middle of such a long text a pop up window telling me that the game has been updated and I should refresh the page. :eek: NO! NO...
  8. Fixed INVISIBLE UNITS

Ingame Nick: a-tla-s Affected world: Sandbox (Bug found on desktop version) Browser: Chrrome (Bug found on mobile version) Device: - O.S.: Windows 10 App Version: Steps to reproduce: Nothing in particular or not known. Noticed that every time I refresh the page, momentarily the troops appear...