Search results

1. yonut258

Fixed Banner have Stripes

Thanks for the report! We'll forward it :)
  2. yonut258

Ares Rage, seems to be inactive.

No problem! We're here to help :) Thanks for the suggestion, we'll forward it.
  3. yonut258

The effect is permanent, it will be applied to all attacks originating from that town from now on. Okay, so you used one "Ares' Rage' item from your inventory on town X. The effect is on the first level, which means all attacks from X will have a +1% attack bonus. If you have any "Ares' Rage'...
  4. yonut258

I tested this and it's working as intended. Just to be clear, by using it I mean selecting the item in your inventory/event window and clicking "use" (multiple times to increase level). Is that what you did? The number of attacks you make from the town where this effect is active does not...
  5. yonut258

Ares' Rage is a stackable power, meaning that using it multiple times on the same town will increase its level (up to level 10). It cannot be leveled up any other way
  6. yonut258

zz17

The registration was opened by accident. All accounts have since been deleted as that world is used only for internal testing at the moment.
  7. yonut258

Acknowledged Not letting assign a hero

we have reported it to the devs. now all we can do is wait for a bugfix to be released
  8. yonut258

Acknowledged Not letting assign a hero

It looks like the old player's hero is stuck assigned to the city and that's why you can't assign your own. We'll look into it
  9. yonut258

Acknowledged Failure to Display Commands (Attack/Defense) on Temples

thanks for the report :) they did report it actually, but via the support system
  10. yonut258

Acknowledged Pop up text for opening temples

thanks for the report :)
  11. yonut258

Duplicate Vanished transport boats

duplicate of army disappear
  12. yonut258

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Unable to send messages

Anyone having this problem can reach us on the support system and we'll do our best to help, despite the language barrier :)
  13. yonut258

This happens because you have to confirm your email address beforehand. I have contacted your friend via the support system.
  14. yonut258

I can't seem to be able to reproduce this issue. Are you getting any errors when trying to send the message? Can you try disabling scripts and doing a force refresh (ctrl + f5)?
  15. yonut258

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Mobile App

As mentioned in the announcement, this world will be available on mobile apps only after the next update. The next app version will be published next week if everything goes alright.
  16. yonut258

Duplicate Culture Overview

Duplicate of Culture Overview did not work
  17. yonut258

Fixed Command overview: Bandits´ Camp

Thanks for the report! :)
  18. yonut258

Awaiting feedback sandbox15 app error

I have corrected the error in the title:) Is this still happening? I can't seem to be able to reproduce the issue
  19. yonut258

Fixed Aegean Battleships: Awards from last year continued

Thanks for the report. I can confirm this issue
  20. yonut258

Acknowledged not the same thing with the apply and the computer

I can confirm this. As you said, it doesn't really help the besieged player (if anything, it's actually in the favor of the attacker) but it's definitely an inconsistency. Thanks for the report. We'll forward it to the developers :)