Search results

1. bogdy 95

Fixed City Selection in Missions

Fixed
  2. bogdy 95

Fixed City Selection in Missions

Ingame Nick: bogdy 95 Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Opera & Brave Reproduction steps: .login into the game . select the mission tab . choose any mission available and observe Detailed error description (What you see): The button of selecting the city for a mission is blank. also the button...
  3. bogdy 95

Fixed Trade not possible

Fixed for me at least
  4. bogdy 95

Fixed Trade not possible

I can confirm it for the world zz26 , on the following browsers: Opera and Brave
  5. bogdy 95

Fixed Batllepoints reset to 0 (visual)

Seems to be fixed now!
  6. bogdy 95

Fixed Batllepoints reset to 0 (visual)

Ingame Nick: bogdy 95 Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Opera and Brave Reproduction steps: .Login .enter world .Read the battlepoint on the right side of the screen under Hero coins Detailed error description (What you see): The counte rof the battlepoints under the hero coins on the right...
  7. bogdy 95

Fixed Confirmation buttton Barracks/Harbor

Ingame Nick: bogdy 95 Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Opera Reproduction steps: .Open Barracks/harbor .Select any troops/ships .Notice how the confirmation/build button is only half Detailed error description (What you see): The confirmation for building/training troops is displayed only...
  8. bogdy 95

Easter Peace Time 2023

:) yes yes, whatever. I like how you tansitioned from religion to politics, with misusing my word "free " associated with goverment. " Goverments give nothing for free..." I meant free days not free stuff. And with free days i mean public holiday.. and with public holiday i mean days which...
  9. bogdy 95

Easter Peace Time 2023

I didn't complained about farmers or peace time. please read again slowly. I just said that why so frustrated about peace time and bring religion into it as an solid and only argument. Also just half of arguments when only suits one side. My complain was only to be fair to all or to none if they...
  10. bogdy 95

Easter Peace Time 2023

Yes, wikipedia is very trustworthy it seems. The idea is when the goverment says that is easter time and those free days. So even if not 100% catholics, goverment still gives those days free. Is a beta server, which makes it international, but also beta meaning just for testing. So... normal...
  11. bogdy 95

Building Queue

the building which is under construction, the first position , can't be moved, since some time passed. But yes, you can move buildings between them in the queue. if you want to move the wall from last position to second, then you could do that. the resources are anyway consumed and you get only...
  12. bogdy 95

Building Queue

I would like to suggest an addition to the Premium Administrator. The possibility to move buildings in the Queue without needing to cancel them and lose resources. The rules will remain the same, no bigger level building can be moved before the smaller one of the same building before is...
  13. bogdy 95

Easter Peace Time 2023

i think it has to do more with the company location than with the discrimination part. and since we talk about religion, there will be always issues... since the beginning of the times. My bet is Catholic Easter times because Germany. I wouldn't mind orthodox Easter times.. but then we shouldn't...
  14. bogdy 95

Fixed Olympus Tab Ranking internal error

Thank you for the report and feedback!
  15. bogdy 95

Acknowledged Alliance Profile: Information covered by banner

thank you for reporting. i will forward the issue.
  16. bogdy 95

Acknowledged finished event was without information text

ok, thank you for the report. will forward it to the developers!
  17. bogdy 95

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Muting the website does not work after reloading

This is mute option is not an Grepolis development and we don't update/mantain that feature. That is only a browser option which has nothing to do with us. If you want more information about those option please consult the Browser guideline or ask their support.
  18. bogdy 95

Fixed Administrator: Commands Overview filters

I tried just now, for me works just fine. check again the browser and screen zoom. and also try to scroll down to the list, maybe there is a problem if the list is too long. Thank you
  19. bogdy 95

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Event: Community goals bar

Reported, thank you!
  20. bogdy 95

Unconfirmed Won't upgrade buildings when there are enough resources

Could you please use the specific bug report layout? here is the link for the guidelines. https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/how-to-create-a-bug-report.2783/ Thank you