Search results

1. Mim le Fay

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce ZZ18 - Olympus still active

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ18 Browser: Chrome Detailed error description (What you see): Olympus is still active and use the Curse every hour How it should be: Units should be send back by system, after somebody winning the world Screenshot:
  2. Mim le Fay

Unconfirmed No count of attacks in the temples

As already confirmed at ticket from 2020-09-17 19:07:49 --> MIm le Fay ZZ18 there is no counting number on attacks with the temple overiew, but a 0 is always displayed here. On the other hand, the support movements will be counted. But - and thats the reason of this ticket- Today I saw a nice...
  3. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged Battle point are not updated in UI

With todays update, batle points aren't updated in ui. You have to press F5 and than everything is fine. There is no difference if it is a island question or a attack As I have no time just know, I will write later on more informations.
  4. Mim le Fay

Awaiting feedback Attack planner - times are wrong

I guess, there are missing the 15 minutes starting time - I do not the englisch word for this. On German it s the "Rüstzeit". Could you check, I will later on come back with print screens
  5. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged Farming villages - wrong rate

Player: Mim le Fay World: ZZ18 Device: Browser only (as far as I know) If a farming villages is after a trade on it's cool down to it's old rate it shows wrong rates. I have made printscreens for you, but the difference can also be much higher. You have to wait a few hours after your dealing...
  6. Mim le Fay

Fixed Attack planner doesn't work

Since today, the attack planner doesn't work on ZZ18 You get any response, without the golden G Please patch it as soon as possible. Thank you!
  7. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged Booty unreadable

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ17 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: .attack a city and win .check the report Detailed error description (What you see): Numbers for booty difficulty readable How it should be: Readable Screenshot:
  8. Mim le Fay

Awaiting feedback pressing red cross will app crash - second Update

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ17 Browser: IOS Reproduction steps: .receive an attack .press the red cross .app crashes Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: shows all the movements Screenshot: N/A
  9. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged Beginner quest"Village Management" and select all doesn't work

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ17 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: .Beginner quest: Village Management" starts .open Farming Village and click all and do it .The beginnger quest wasn't fits from the farming Detailed error description (What you see): Farming all button doesnt...
  10. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged finished event was without information text

transferred from Germany
  11. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged store silver in the caves with groups incorrectly

translated from german forum - please remit the 50 gold to @buffysara Ingame Nick: @buffysara Affected world(s): ZZ2 Browser: n/a Reproduction steps: .create a group .select the group .try to store 20k silver with the new function (see printscreen) Detailed error description (What you see)...
  12. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged app movement display bug

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ7 Device: IPhone XP O.S.: 12.1.4 App Version: 2.182.0 Reproduction steps: .Aktivate commands list .select an entry It doesn't matter if it's an attack or a support and it doesn't matter if it's my own or from somebody else .Than you could see...
  13. Mim le Fay

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Peace Time is to early

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ7 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: .Try to sent a CS right now .didn't work . Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: It should be sent to city until today arrival 17:59:59, because Peace Time starts tomorrow 18:00:00...
  14. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged Button New Worlds doesn't work

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ10 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: New World doen't work .Press New World .Doesn't work Detailed error description (What you see): Press on button New World doesn't change anything. No new window or something like this How it should be: No...
  15. Mim le Fay

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Number of "Total valid cities in the world" are wrong

This is translated from DE Forum, as DE CM asked for, because he could not checked the Beta figures from @buffysara Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): Sandbox 10 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: .invalid number of "Total valid cities in the world." in domination window . . Detailed...
  16. Mim le Fay

Processing arived commands

I have never seen it before. What does it means?
  17. Mim le Fay

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Quest - Bandit Camp finished x matches is missing

Ingame Nick: MIm le Fay Affected world(s): ZZ10 Browser: Chrome Reproduction steps: As I remember correct, there is a quest.... 30 matches from 100 and than 50 matches from 100 and than 100 matches from 100 and then the quest-line finished. But I haven't finished the bandit-camp matches but...
  18. Mim le Fay

Acknowledged attack window: mouse over window covered important information

Ingame Nick: Mim le Fay Affected world(s): all --> ZZ7 Browser: Chrome I use a 22 inch monitor Reproduction steps: .attack a bandit camp .look for the information in it brightly highlighted .mouse over window covered the brightly highlighted information Detailed error description (What you...
  19. Mim le Fay

Sandbox 7 population

I just heard, that there are not such a big number of players on the beta worlds, for example ZZ7. If the number decrease under 300, will you closed the worlds, before the targed of World Wonder Era have finished?