Search results

1. galanoulis

Unconfirmed Daily Reward Issue

I assume after 11 months this can be archived....
  2. galanoulis

Easter Peace Time 2023

Goverments give nothing for free..... And as long as we name it Easter, Christmas then it is still a religious holiday. Otherwise call it December, March or April holiday and give it a fixed date and then claim that it is a government free day (as if you are living in South Korea or other...
  3. galanoulis

Easter Peace Time 2023

If it is a location issue, then we should not have it at all. Because as per Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany) in Germany Catholics are a minority with only 26% while the non religious i.e. "atheists" are about 42% This is not an in-country server, it is an...
  4. galanoulis

Easter Peace Time 2023

I have asked this in the past and still waiting for a reply... Why do we have this religious discrimination and while there is an Easter peace time for the Catholics Easter, there is nothing for the non catholic people? As this is an international server, you should respect all people...
  5. galanoulis

Unconfirmed Daily Reward Issue

Ingame Nick: galanoulis Affected world(s): zz2 Browser: chrome Reproduction steps: . open daily reward . . Detailed error description (What you see): Options for favor and resource appears as not selectable and the hidden reward open. Definitely have not selected it, but looks like it was...
  6. galanoulis

Acknowledged Simulator for farming villages

problem with simulator for farming villages on zz2 I have 2 farming villages to conquer. I open the dialog for both at the same time Now I click the simulator icon on one of them When in the simulator, when you click on the icon of your units it is supposed to autocomplete the box...
  7. galanoulis

Unconfirmed farming village attack

internal error on zz2 when I click to see details of my outgoing attack to a farming village
  8. galanoulis

Fixed Demolish building

8 months and still waiting for the gold of this bug...... keep counting.....
  9. galanoulis

Browser Version 2.260

https://forum.beta.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/poppulation-limit.5703/post-26991 Well... as feedback was requested, but the thread was locked and did not let anyone else apart from one person to provide it, and as this thread seems to be the newest for the latest recorded version on the...
  10. galanoulis

Fixed cultural overview broken

looks like the cultural overview is broken on zz2 Untill evening there were 4 towns per line now it is 3 and there is a space left instead of the 4 per line
  11. galanoulis

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Poppulation limit

Last couple of hours I noticed that In all my towns, population has been reduced by 3 For example towns that user to have 0 free population , now all appear to have -3 server zz2
  12. galanoulis

Bug reports sections

Thanks!!
  13. galanoulis

Βug reward program

Has the bug reward program been cancelled? If not then please provide clear information about reward receival. i.e. after how long time from report acknowledgment, person responsible for awarding rewards, etc Thanks.
  14. galanoulis

Bug reports sections

Is there any forum admin around to start clearing the bug sections??? There are posts since 2020!!!!! As long as a bug is resolved... why isn't that post moved to the archive section?? As long as there is no reply to a waiting feedback... for lets say a month...why isn't that post moved to the...
  15. galanoulis

Fixed Demolish building

Hope to get a reply before 2023.... (keep in mind that we are still in the begging of 2022..)
  16. galanoulis

Acknowledged gift date-time

Do not worry.... next year we will only need to copy-paste this very same post and there will be no need for us to waste time and make a new post from scratch... (get screenshots, format text ech)
  17. galanoulis

Fixed Demolish building

If you check the ban logs... they will DEFINITELY prove you wrong..... (and that is one of the main reasons why this forum has DIED!!!) So this is a new process??? because the last 2 years they always get delayed to the grade that you can say that Inno forgets to give them!!!! Proof??? My...
  18. galanoulis

Fixed Demolish building

Happy new year everyone and lets see If I am going to be gifted the first ban of the year for claiming the reward for this bug which was reported 4MONTHS ago.... So.... @Arci we have entered 2022 and still waiting for the promised reward since August 2021.... What will you gift me?? a Ban, the...
  19. galanoulis

Acknowledged gift date-time

So what is the correct date/time for the gift?? zz2 Looks like the same error has been repeated again this year... Merry Christmas and hope that the next years programmers are going to improve their copy-paste ability.... p.s. Do not ask me to use the for for this bug as I do not...
  20. galanoulis

Fixed Demolish building

Ingame Nick: galanoulis Affected world(s): zz2 Browser: chrome Reproduction steps: . Click to demolish a building. . Try to demolish a second building . Detailed error description (What you see): After clicking on a building to demolish it, it gets in the queue but then it does not allow you...