Search results

1. Fixed Envent has stuck

Ingame Nick: peterzazou Affected world(s): sandbox 25 Browser: all Reproduction steps: . All looked to work fine till chonometre zeroed and it was to give the points of the mission. Detailed error description (What you see): How it should be: Screenshot: Now is like this...
  2. "Breach of Rules"

If someone break the rules you can see just this
  3. "Breach of Rules"

Hello peterzazou, We've found that your recent activity towards one player is not in compliance with the game's rules. Due to the high number of coordinated attacks you breached the game rule - §4) Code of Conduct. Please limit the number of coordinated attacks to avoid further punishment...
  4. New Hero Mihalis

Miltiades....yes I think some one make mistake here fron INNO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ancient_Greek_generals More than 400 names....
  5. Fixed zz18: Olympus overdue

Olympus (Stage 4) To win the world, you and your Alliance need to conquer and hold Olympus for 35 days. Now is.... � Held Olympus 1 -=The Greek EnVoys=- 7 35 days 6:15:29
  6. Fixed Olympus did not jump

:cool::cool::cool:I thinkZEUS he had fight with HERA and get mad
  7. Acknowledged Harpies just disappeared with no report

so score is 1-1 ... i get this anwser ...so get ready for the same. ---------- Hello peterzazou, That's unfortunately a bug, our developers will try to find a solution to prevent it to happen again in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  8. Acknowledged Laggy server

ANY REPLAY HERE?
  9. Acknowledged Laggy server

Hello Today around 15 00 was an update in the server. from that update we dont know what happent but we lost a city that something went wrong. This is the order of the defence but when we attack back the colony look what was inside. Please return the city to our player if you want to keep the...
  10. Duplicate Assing hero to a city

Ingame Nick:peterzazou Affected world(s):sanbox16 Browser:Chrome Reproduction steps: . . . Detailed error description (What you see):i cant assing a hero to my city.I get message that is one already..but is not. How it should be: Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/svgb47
  11. Fixed Login Problems

i have the same problem.players of my alliance can not open my plofil to see my city's to send spells ,resource..and i also cant login the game.