Search results

1. S.G-1

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Helmet of invisibility - bug ??

exactly ;) bug of "bug fix" Thank You
  2. S.G-1

@Arci any info for return back previous version of cast spell of "helmet" in any time of travel time ? additional if it was as someone IDEA , to who we should to thank You for this irracional change .. who vote for this ..??
  3. S.G-1

DIO-TOOLS-David1327

any info when can be possible use DIO on normal serwers ?
  4. S.G-1

last change unable to use/cast this spell even if is no more effect on attacking units - use of spell has been blocked pernamently when units reach 10% of travel
  5. S.G-1

Hello , as far I remeber ( 5 years of playing in grepo ) the spell of Helmet of invisibility can been cast on any time of travel a units , just if travel time was more than 10% of overall travel time , was a information about spell will dont have a effect but cast a spell was always...
  6. S.G-1

Acknowledged Laggy server

not always is a problem of "servers" lags can be affected on highway to server ... depend of transit circuit ... try in next time to trace a connection to server .. "tracert.exe from windows" other way in this same time make trace from another independed connection ( mobile phone ) of course if...
  7. S.G-1

Feedback Greek Cup 2020

i'm not sure now ;) ... when I check it .. maybe You have right and I checked after swap a discipline and I skipped verified it ... from time of my publication of post its Sparta time :( ...
  8. S.G-1

Feedback Greek Cup 2020

@Arci regarding to wiki the best unit is Cerbers 2383 after are Erynies 2223 but I just check Erynies and they give more points than Cerbers 2445 ( 1070*4/1.75) in this case wiki is wrong !! could You please to verify all "profit units" with hihgest points thats rest is correct or not ...
  9. S.G-1

DIO-TOOLS-David1327

I understand that Dev Team have now more time after finnaly finish "main" work on Olympus world ( starting production worlds ) and can move some resources to check and official legal DIO script ;)
  10. S.G-1

Feedback Greek Cup 2020

thank You @Arci confirmed 2383 * 1,75/4 = 1042,56 (1043) per unit
  11. S.G-1

Feedback Greek Cup 2020

@Arci , at this moment i don't have possibility to check it this is not good answer from team .... "should be" ?? can You check it in preferences of event ? example for winter or summer olimpic events , each values are changed every year ... and allways member of team are suprised with...
  12. S.G-1

Feedback Greek Cup 2020

I have a question about a points / unit in this year is this same value ? or will be changed ? for example from wiki : 1st dyscypline the best score is using Cerbers (2383p) wiki is correct ? or some changes has been applied to swap a units for best score.
  13. S.G-1

Suggetion for Land expansion

multi-accounts are easy to detects , just need a little more job in investigate and trace and focus on group of accounts in time-line
  14. S.G-1

Mole Hole - info

Hello everybody who using Mole Hole , unfortunatelly self author of script didn't give any information on web page or self script but future exist of MoleHole is on "?" financial problems of self author are decide to no more self funding a costs of entire infrastructure...
  15. S.G-1

Suggetion for Land expansion

Alpha ;) more more ... also add to this idea : Luxury residence bonus if is active will be active for new city owner too till expire ... its "bonus building" why its dissapered after city conquer ;) look here , I arleady suggest this things ;)...
  16. S.G-1

Strategic Map

;) add bigger display screen with high resolution ;) "ctr -" in browser ??
  17. S.G-1

I dont remeber , but on siege attackers and defenders are receiving a BP from temple , but if temple is only supported no BP for defenders :(
  18. S.G-1

Yes and temples without owner - its really looks like rule from "ghost city" no BP and no defended units on wall..
  19. S.G-1

for supporting any temple which is not conquered by own alliance , there is no BP in defending it .
  20. S.G-1

regarding to "movement" window on temple big +1 is real time - no need to manual refresh a query with temple did You can apply this same function on normal takeover city shared/public conquest window ? there is no auto refresh of movements its need allways manual refresh ..