Search results

1. Geisti

Statement from development team regarding Huawei device support

And now you know that up to date .. I definitely don't buy a new cell phone because of that .. you can't publish a list .. or this announcement applies to all users of Huawei smartphones .. and please statements that are also understood here .. Thank you .. regards Geisti
  2. Geisti

Statement from development team regarding Huawei device support

I have a Huawei P9..with Google Store and AppGallery..what effect does this announcement have on me..despite the Google Store on my mobile phone, I have now pulled the ass card here.. regards Geisti
  3. Geisti

What do you hear just here?

4. Geisti

Agree with you there Draba.. But this chicken is just used so often here..at Easter and Halloween..that borders on animal torture here..wish me a new Easter Event..this company can bring new Temples and new Gods into play..but new Events nothing better to rely on the old values..:mad: regards...
  5. Geisti

Oh my God..and it's still alive..so the rumors are true..it did not shoot itself and commit suicide..getting these Fake News here..:tongue: You have to do everything yourself here..:biggrin: Come up with a really nice Event for Easter IG..gets really really boring here..always the same Events...
  6. Geisti

I'm just really excited about the communication with the players, because something was introduced behind the back of the players. Good Job IG :mad: The sinking ships event is just starting on the live worlds, so you can apparently install changes in the attack window right away! Sandbox2...
  7. Geisti

Awaiting feedback Can't post any more pictures here

I'm delighted for you .. I use YouScreen to create screenshots here .. if I understand correctly now .. inserting screenshots is only possible using the key commands .. I can dispose of my computer mouse here .. :eek: regards Geisti
  8. Geisti

Respect Arci..forward always .. backward never .. so let's move backwards in time .. good job .. this game is now only playable with Windows 3.11 .. there were no such orders.. cltr+c and ctrl+v .. I can now throw my computer mouse out of the window .. apparently it is no longer needed here ...
  9. Geisti

Just wanted to post a picture via screenshot here.. http://www.youscreen.de/osfpkmfcq51.jpg Should you then contact the administrator here for the latest..I still had to be here.. http://www.youscreen.de/vvfctewmr13.jpg What is the Arci? :mad: Edit on: Do I have to ask for permission now...
  10. Geisti

Just got 2 times 60 points per shot .. never seen anything else in the event here.. :rolleyes: regards Geisti It this a bug or new Event Feature Arci??? http://www.youscreen.de/vvfctewmr13.jpg
  11. Geisti

Merry Xmas

We wish you peaceful hours for Christmas. At the turn of the year cheerfulness and happiness. For the New Year health, happiness and success! Merry christmas regards Geisti
  12. Geisti

End of the world ????

Instead of fighting us down to the last knife, we should rather make sure that this test world remains open. Don't you think.. regards Geisti
  13. Geisti

End of the world ????

From the company's point of view, I would leave you open ... only long worlds can be tested properly and the errors also analyzed .. on worlds that are closed quickly, absolutely nothing can be tested .. but the head office in Hamburg knows that .. they just don't want to admit it .. Doesn't...
  14. Geisti

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Daily reward window is missing

Sorry my mistake .. no mistake .. file can be closed regards Geisti
  15. Geisti

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Daily reward window is missing

World Sandbox 19..Browser Opera 72.0.3815.400..Win 10(64 Bit) After the event has now ended, I will no longer be shown the window. I switched off scripts and cleared the cache. The reward window is still missing. It was still there yesterday. Your account has been approved for verification...
  16. Geisti

That's what happens when you instead of the drink of the gods..drink the sap of mortal life..Beer..:biggrin:
  17. Geisti

Never would have believed that I was saying that here..wants the wheel of fortune here again..this event is just a cheap copy of a gambling machine..and that's why I signed up for Sandbox 19 especially..Incidentally, the island quests should be adjusted here..Hera still gets favor from the...
  18. Geisti

Awaiting feedback nombre de discussion différente dans le forum

You could have done the translation yourself with Google Translate. Or do you not know how it works there? :mad: regards Geisti
  19. Geisti

Awaiting feedback nombre de discussion différente dans le forum

the number of messages displayed in the forum tab is different from the number of actual messages regards Geisti :wink:
  20. Geisti

Just read in the German forum to be tested on new worlds. Speak on the new test world here(Sandbox 19), i read the Right? Thought is being tested on all worlds here, I would then have registered again on Sandbox 2 because there game system conquest. But in case of revolt I get out ... I'm a...