Easter Peace Time 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it should not be announced "right before it starts" - people must be able to plan for the Easter weekend in time. And if a peace time is established, we must be able to test beforehand whether the Peace time works correctly - often enough it did not.

Btw, we had Easter Peace Times in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, so we cannot even guess whether there will be one this year or not.

Last edited:

buffysara

Athena
Peace Time works

45451241ek.png

I have asked this in the past and still waiting for a reply...

Why do we have this religious discrimination and while there is an Easter peace time for the Catholics Easter, there is nothing for the non catholic people?

As this is an international server, you should respect all people religious vacations or do not have peace time at all.

Hope will get an answer is time

Thanks

bogdy 95

Poseidon
I have asked this in the past and still waiting for a reply...

Why do we have this religious discrimination and while there is an Easter peace time for the Catholics Easter, there is nothing for the non catholic people?

As this is an international server, you should respect all people religious vacations or do not have peace time at all.

Hope will get an answer is time

Thanks
i think it has to do more with the company location than with the discrimination part.
and since we talk about religion, there will be always issues... since the beginning of the times.
My bet is Catholic Easter times because Germany. I wouldn't mind orthodox Easter times..
but then we shouldn't stop there.. we should go for Ramadan, we should go for other small cults and religions until we have even the monks from Tibet celebrations and peace times...
so actually where should we stop then?

Last edited:

Vvhb

Pegasus
discrimination ? realy ?
only because of the word Easter before Peace time ? OMG
everyone gets benefits out of it no mather what religion you have !

i think it has to do more with the company location than with the discrimination part.
and since we talk about religion, there will be always issues... since the beginning of the times.
My bet is Catholic Easter times because Germany. I wouldn't mind orthodox Easter times..
but then we shouldn't stop there.. we should go for Ramadan, we should go for other small cults and religions until we have even the monks from Tibet celebrations and peace times...
so actually where should we stop then?
If it is a location issue, then we should not have it at all.
Because as per Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany) in Germany Catholics are a minority with only 26% while the non religious i.e. "atheists" are about 42%

1683070297092.png

This is not an in-country server, it is an international server, therefore no religious or other type of constrains should limit the game play...
As in the Swedish server they go with the Swedish and vacations, on the Italian servers according to the Italian calendar and so on,
on the international server you either honor all or none... in order to maintain equality among the various ethnic groups..

bogdy 95

Poseidon
If it is a location issue, then we should not have it at all.
Because as per Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany) in Germany Catholics are a minority with only 26% while the non religious i.e. "atheists" are about 42%

View attachment 1438

This is not an in-country server, it is an international server, therefore no religious or other type of constrains should limit the game play...
As in the Swedish server they go with the Swedish and vacations, on the Italian servers according to the Italian calendar and so on,
on the international server you either honor all or none... in order to maintain equality among the various ethnic groups..

Yes, wikipedia is very trustworthy it seems.
The idea is when the goverment says that is easter time and those free days. So even if not 100% catholics, goverment still gives those days free.
Is a beta server, which makes it international, but also beta meaning just for testing. So... normal server + extra 300 gold coins every month + some early features.
If they want to make that "normal" server on german schedule then they can so they did. So that they don't have to be at work those days like everyone around them. And they work on other days when in other countries is free days for celebration.
But like i've said, let's consider all celebrations and all religions of the world, since is international, and transform beta servers only in peace time and farmers.

Last edited:
Funny how @bogdy 95 decided to join and play in a new world after a decade and start complaining about peace time and farmers already. What happend in 2021? (Easter Peace Time 2021). Where were you to write these opinions? I guess you were only watching and suddenly for your own interest you don't want any more periods of peace because you joint zz26.

To express my opinion after all these years, for a server that gathers 100-130 active players (and many times less) and some double accounts (Speaking from experience, i have done the same and i don't even care anymore, ban me), it doesn't really matter if there are peace times anymore. In a matter of fact, it doesn't even matter expressing our opinion about game stuff, because 90% the administration will do nothing. Many players left because of the poor managment of the problems that appeared, the gameplay and some others because they were bored and tired. Whether there are peace times or not, the new worlds feel more and more quite, boring and empty. There is no activity here anymore and i don't see the point of the beta servers to be public. Waste of resources. It's better to test a new gamemode or a new feauture in an active and populated server with more opinions rather than here.

In what has to do with the Easter Peace Time, i have made the same thread 2 years ago and only 3 people correspond and one admin with an ironic answer. So if you ask me, @galanoulis don't even bother continuing this thread. It doesn't worth anymore.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Funny how @bogdy 95 decided to join and play in a new world after a decade and start complaining about peace time and farmers already. What happend in 2021? (Easter Peace Time 2021). Where were you to write these opinions? I guess you were only watching and suddenly for your own interest you don't want any more periods of peace because you joint zz26.

To express my opinion after all these years, for a server that gathers 100-130 active players (and many times less) and some double accounts (Speaking from experience, i have done the same and i don't even care anymore, ban me), it doesn't really matter if there are peace times anymore. In a matter of fact, it doesn't even matter expressing our opinion about game stuff, because 90% the administration will do nothing. Many players left because of the poor managment of the problems that appeared, the gameplay and some others because they were bored and tired. Whether there are peace times or not, the new worlds feel more and more quite, boring and empty. There is no activity here anymore and i don't see the point of the beta servers to be public. Waste of resources. It's better to test a new gamemode or a new feauture in an active and populated server with more opinions rather than here.

In what has to do with the Easter Peace Time, i have made the same thread 2 years ago and only 3 people correspond and one admin with an ironic answer. So if you ask me, @galanoulis don't even bother continuing this thread. It doesn't worth anymore.
I didn't complained about farmers or peace time. please read again slowly.
I just said that why so frustrated about peace time and bring religion into it as an solid and only argument. Also just half of arguments when only suits one side. My complain was only to be fair to all or to none if they use that argument. else don't complain.
Also i want peace time. all the peace-time from all religions, wouldn't bother me to try to achieve thousands of cities like some players in zz2. You complain being it lonely and empty, i would like that.
Secondly, i didn't knew i had to report my activity and playing to you. Also please make then a rule which players can comment on posts.. put like, active in last 10 years, so i'll know next time not to say my opinion, since is forbidden if you didn't play since last year..

The idea is when the goverment says that is easter time and those free days. So even if not 100% catholics, goverment still gives those days free.

Goverments give nothing for free.....

And as long as we name it Easter, Christmas then it is still a religious holiday.
Otherwise call it December, March or April holiday and give it a fixed date and then claim that it is a government free day (as if you are living in South Korea or other communist country!!!)
Please get a bit more educated about what a religion is and what a public holiday

+ extra 400 gold coins every month

And why you get 400 and all the rest 300 gold???
Unless the extra 100 are the pension for having served as an admin....

So if you ask me, @galanoulis don't even bother continuing this thread. It doesn't worth anymore.

I know....
Why care for someone that does not even bother about your opinion??
To ensure that something that you like does not get completely destroyed!!!!

But as long as they do not give a F@k about Cyprus (part of EU) that is occupied since 1974 and they have supersized our balls about Ukrain and they decided to bring politics into the games.... should I care more for them??
You get what you deserver and what you give... and they only give ignorance to their clients.....

Too bored to bother more....
Log out button is too tempting....

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Goverments give nothing for free.....

And as long as we name it Easter, Christmas then it is still a religious holiday.
Otherwise call it December, March or April holiday and give it a fixed date and then claim that it is a government free day (as if you are living in South Korea or other communist country!!!)
Please get a bit more educated about what a religion is and what a public holiday

And why you get 400 and all the rest 300 gold???
Unless the extra 100 are the pension for having served as an admin....

I know....
Why care for someone that does not even bother about your opinion??
To ensure that something that you like does not get completely destroyed!!!!

But as long as they do not give a F@k about Cyprus (part of EU) that is occupied since 1974 and they have supersized our balls about Ukrain and they decided to bring politics into the games.... should I care more for them??
You get what you deserver and what you give... and they only give ignorance to their clients.....

Too bored to bother more....
Log out button is too tempting....

:) yes yes, whatever.
I like how you tansitioned from religion to politics, with misusing my word "free " associated with goverment.

" Goverments give nothing for free..."
I meant free days not free stuff. And with free days i mean public holiday.. and with public holiday i mean days which are considered by goverment religious or any other kind of celebration.
I hope now is more clear.

About the gold, was just a mistake, since i couldn't remember how much it was. Like @UltimateGR mentioned, started recently, so i didn't noticed the monthly amount of gold. But yes, for you it seems 100 gold makes the difference between holiday or not? Yeah weird, question.. since i don't see the relevance with the main topic and my 100 gold mistake.

Yes, Cyprus... whatever.. Again not sure why is politics again mentioned between religion. Like only Cyprus has issues in this world or even Ukraine.

Anyway, i'll follow an old advice, "stay away from subjects like politics and religion with old people" .
To mention again so i don't get quoted useless and out of context: I didn't said someone here is old, just saying that i don't want to get old arguing over a simple idea, of extra holidays consideration for a game, but then politics, wars, greed or other countries issues are brought to disscussion.

Hopefully you will get bored enough to also find the log out button and even press it. Best wishes @galanoulis

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is getting a little bit too political, I'm closing this thread.

Don't forget that this is a forum of an online game, we're all here to have fun, let's leave these topics somewhere else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.