New Worlds

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Aaaand... little spoiler... Sandbox 26 will open soon :D

(more info in the Announcement section probably next week)

bibor215

Divine Envoy
Aaaand... little spoiler... Sandbox 26 will open soon :D

(more info in the Announcement section probably next week)
make a high speed world / no moral / 3 or 5 cities to start pleaaaaaase lets make an attractive world like this good old sandbox 10

f5pilot

Pegasus
Is this delay of a new world in beta server dictates a new era and policy by inno concerning grepolis?????

Last edited:

athenakazuo

Manticore
I think the new era started a while ago with lack of updates on what Inno is doing with Grepolis and other previously mentioned things.

dlfriqpqu16.jpg

Game speed is missing - I guess it will be 3 as well?

And maybe you could also add the missing numbers (night bonus 00:00 - 07:00) and letters (beginners protection: 6 days) - and give the endgame information its own line?

(I know I´m being a pest, but here on Beta we have to fight for every single letter/digit of information....^^)

f5pilot

Pegasus
Is there any info about the speed of Sandbox 26???? Could we ask for gamespeed4 and alliance limit 40 members???

athenakazuo

Manticore
dlfriqpqu16.jpg

Game speed is missing - I guess it will be 3 as well?

And maybe you could also add the missing numbers (night bonus 00:00 - 07:00) and letters (beginners protection: 6 days) - and give the endgame information its own line?

(I know I´m being a pest, but here on Beta we have to fight for every single letter/digit of information....^^)
I agree. I would like to know the world speed as well.
What if they decided something different and make the night bonus 00:00-07:30?
I hope not, but it does need clarity.